Will you marry me Y/n?

The first task had begun, Cedric was burnt really badly and Harry had completed his turn which now meant it was Y/n's turn to face the same dragon Cedric faced. Since there was only a limit of 4 dragons she was assigned the same dragon as Cedric. She eventually retrieved her egg with no injuries, when they both entered the common rooms holding up their eggs everyone had removed the 'Potters Stink' badges. Fake friends right, it took them some time to realize what the next task could have been.

Ron entered the common room which cued almost everyone to stop breathing at once. Ron said a couple of words, Harry just nodded and everything resumed once Ron left the room. Although the mess between Ron and Harry did keep Y/n entertained, it didn't last for long. They quickly made up with a hug and a few tears shed by Ron of course. Y/n knew they'd get back together eventually.

She usually spent her days with Draco either talking in the library or outside. They started spending more time together which made her light up inside. She loved talking to Draco, especially since he asked her out. It was a weird way he did it actually, when she was done with the first task he quickly ran into the tent and tackled her. Then kissed her all over her face and said

"Will you marry me?"

"What? DRACO?"

"I- wait I'm sorry wrong words!" He said getting off of her then starting to fix his hair. God she was beautiful in her little outfit, he had been proud of his girl. She didn't have one scratch on her hand and was going into the next task.

"Well umm.. you had me worried out there you know! Crabbe and Goyle were betting how long you'd survive but I told them my girl can do anything!" He smiled.

"Your girl?"

"Well I meant you, my friend."

"Right Draco, right.." As Y/n was about to exit the tent she was caught back by Draco's hand holding hers.

"Y/n I wanted to ask if you could umm.. we'll be mine?"

"Draco I am not a house elf, I can't just be your slave you dummy!" She said with a chuckle.

"No I want you to be my girlfriend!" He shouted looking around the room to see if anyone had heard him but the others were talking to each other.

"You know what, why not!?" She smiled, and that's how he asked her out. It was odd yes but it's cute.

Aside from Draco and the tournament, her and Pansy had been planning their Yule ball outfits ever since the first task date had been announced.
They have never been so excited to put on gowns and make up with their nails and hair done before! If you told 2nd year them they'd be excited for that type of stuff during this year they wouldn't be able to believe you.

"So has he asked you yet?" Pansy asked Y/n.

"Well I've been waiting for him to ask me." She said with a sigh and a light chuckle after that, yes it had been a couple of days but still she was getting anxious.

"He better ask soon or your going with someone else!"

"WOT?"

"Shut it and hurry up before we miss Professor Mcgonagall's class today." She said rushing Y/n, she had forced breadsticks in her mouth along with jam and orange juice to flush it all out. They soon headed to Mcgonagall's class that was said to be in the Great Hall.