Fathers opinion

Draco had been wandering the halls feeling his main character moment, which he had been dying to feel for quite a while now. He kept thinking about the Yule Ball once Pansy kept nagging about it, he had to go with a good looking girl of course and she had to be fit to his liking. Pure blood, father wouldn't accept him to go with a half blood, oh no! Slytherin of course or Gryffindor but his father would want Slytherin and somewhat not a death eater.

He knew his family were infatuated with death eaters but for Y/n's sake she didn't deserve being reminded what had happened that night. She didn't deserve her friend being close to one of the enemies.

He never thought of what he wanted in a girl, he always thought about his father's opinion and now he had Y/n in his thought process as well. It wasn't a bad thing of course, she wasn't the problem but he was, his father. He loved his father but godric it was only so much he could restrict him from. It had been his clothes, the way he parts his hair, his smile, his posture, even his love life! Thank god he couldn't control his friends.

"I know your following me!" Draco said turning behind him, the blonde girl looked at him with a curious face as she stopped walking towards him.

"Were you following me?"

"Nope, not at all I just came in here to chill-ax ya know?" She said putting a smile on her face, anyone could vividly see that she was nervous. More nervous than ever actually, he walked up closer to her with a slight smirk on his face. The sight of her being nervous was really funny to him, no charm intended.

"Right, I don't really care if you were following me but do you know where the goblet of fire is being held?"

"Yes, I actually do know where it is. Want me to take you to it?" She said, raising an eyebrow, he laughed nodding his head. She took his wrist and ran down the hallways with him, this kind of disgusted him but it was fun. He hadn't run down the halls in a while but he did not at all like this girl touching him.

During his first year him and Y/n used to run down the halls to get to class, although they were in a rush it was really fun. It felt like a racing game and running in the halls felt really good, it would have been better with Y/n Draco thought in his head.