If you must know

"Y/n I just wanted to say-" Oh god he had forgotten what he wanted to say, he had this whole statement, narrative, monologue planned out in his mind but as soon as he saw her face he forgot all about it. Everything he had planned to say, it just disappeared from his head. God he had never been so pissed off at her beautiful face until now.

"Draco if you're going to start dating Daphne then you need to be careful!" Y/n blurted out crossing her arms.

"I'm just saying I should have at least heard you had a crush on her or something. Aren't I your friend?"

"You are my friend and whatever girl I am going to date I will definitely tell you first but... I'm not dating Daphne." Draco admitted scratching the back of his head.

"And I definitely don't want to either Y/n."

"You two were holding hands weren't you?"

"Well she was holding my hand and it was all a misunderstanding. I would never voluntarily hold her hand so could you just forgive me and stop being mad? Please?" A big volcano had been lifted off of Y/n's shoulders, thank god her Draco wasn't going for Daphne Greengrass. Not her Draco, of course, auto correct she thought. Stupid auto correct had corrupted her mind with misleads, well misspells.

"No need to apologize, I didn't really care!" She tried to admit sounding like she didn't care but she knew that she very much did care. Draco bit his lip knowing she was lying and stepped a little closer in towards her.

"Are you lying to me?" He said in a soft voice, his voice had a bit of rasp in it when he said this. Y/n felt her back hit the wall when she tried to walk backwards. She was a bit intimidated but kept her ground and lifted from the wall.

"Even if I was, what would you do?" She said smirking up at Draco. He had loved her doll eyes, especially how round and pretty they were whenever she looked up at him. But he also loved how when she was looking straight at him they were intense and like almond shape.

"Well if you must know." He said putting one hand on the wall, he took his free hand and traced it along her face tucking her hair behind her ear. He then repositioned himself a bit closer and dragged his finger to her lips. She didn't want to show it but she had a lot of butterflies in her stomach just from his finger being on her lips. His stomach felt like kart wheels were going on in there, he tried to keep his cool but kept grinning at her as she held eye contact.

"Mhm, go on Draco." She said lifting her eyebrow a little, she was very curious on what he'd say but at the same time she was enjoying this moment they were having with each other. A loud shout from the room shook them, he was still on top of her until Harry had left the room and looked to his left, no Y/n, then to his right and saw Draco pinning his sister to the wall.