I answer for Ron, "An Unbreakable Vow cannot be broken, by any means, ever. So Snape is unable to not complete what he has vowed to. Whatever that may be."

"I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough." Harry sasses.

I scoff and playfully kick Harry from my seat across from him.

"No, you don't understand- Oh, bloody hell." Ron states, whining halfway through.

I follow Ron's line of vision and see Lavender at the compartment door window. Fogging up the glass with her breath, she writes 'Ron + Lav' and encircles it with a heart. She then mouths 'I miss you', and exits with a pout.

Harry comments, "Lovely."

"All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped. Look." Ron invites us, pointing at his lips.

I lean back and make eye contact with Harry, both of us seemingly grossed out at Ron's request. Merlin, I despise the word snog.

I tell Ron, "I think both of us will just have to take your word for it."

Just then, Hermione passes by, breaks stride as she sees Lavender's work on the glass of the window, then continues on. Ron shakes his head.

"So what happens? If you break an Unbreakable Vow?" Harry asks Ron and I.

Ron informs him grimly, "You die."

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Dinner at the Merlin house is completely silent, aside from the scraping of silverware on the china. Christopher seems to be in no mood for talking. He must be devastated to celebrate his first Christmas without...Kiara. Even just her name leaves a sour taste on my tongue. She should be here. But the terrible truth is that she is not, and there is nothing I can do to change that. Not now at least.

"I...I think I'll be heading off to bed now. Good night, Y/n." Christopher gloomily states.

I reply with a sad smile, "Good night, Christopher. Let us hope tomorrow will have a happier note to it."

He nods and exits the Dining Room. Leaving me at the head of the table, alone in my own large, empty room.

I never knew how much I had as a child. My current home life is so much more lonelier. I wish Harry were here with me, but I know how excited he was to see Remus again. Someday he will be here at the head of this table with me, spending Christmas happily with Christopher and I. I cannot wait for the day. For now, I am stuck with this empty shell of the family I used to have.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

The rest of my holiday is spent solemnly, as Christopher did not get any better as time went on.

When I get back Hermione explains how Harry recklessly followed Bellatrix into the woods when she suddenly appeared at the Burrow. He was ambushed by a Werewolf and Ginny helped him battle them, until Bellatrix called them back to retreat.

Harry and his impulsiveness will be the death of me, or more likely him. But that is not a subject I would like to ponder on.

Harry meets up with us and I begin to scold him, "You could have gotten yourself killed, Harry! You ought to be more careful. I do not know what I would do if you had died!"

Harry rolls his eyes and stubbornly turns away from me, before sighing and turning back saying, "I'm sorry, alright. I didn't think about that."

I begin to nag Harry, "That's the problem you don't think. You just jump into dangerous situations without a second thought." I sigh and state, "What am I going to do with you, my love."

Harry sighs deeply, with a small blush adorning his cheeks at my term of endearment that I called him.

Hermione suddenly spoke, reminding me of her presence, she asks Harry, "So tell me what Arthur said."

"If Dumbledore's traveling places, it's news to the Ministry. But get this, that night at Borgin and Burkes? It seems Draco was looking at a Vanishing Cabinet." Harry informs us.

I wonder aloud, "What could Draco possibly want with a Vanishing Cabinet?"

"You tell me." Harry states.

Hermione frowns and ponders this, then inquires us, "He looks different, don't you think? Draco. Almost ill."

I have to say that I agree with her, he seems even paler than normal and much thinner. Kiara looks worse as well, almost soulless.

"Who could tell the difference?" Harry jokes.

We round a corner and find Lavender and Ron speaking, Lavender is pouting and holding up a golden chain necklace with text in the middle saying 'My Sweetheart'. It would be sweet if I did not hate those two together. Ron belongs with Hermione, he just does not know it yet. I mean, Professor Trelawney even warned Lavender on our first day of Divination class about a red haired man. They most definitely will not last.

Ron assures Lavender, "Lav, c'mon. Of course I'll wear it."

"That's my Won-Won." Lavender says sweetly.

Hermione quickly says, "Excuse me, I have to go vomit."

I laugh in agreement. Grabbing ahold of Harry's hand and walking past the disgustingly gushy couple.