Chapter 106

alright sad news, i will not be writing a smut chapter/chapters in this book, unless i get a huge outcry for it then maybe i will lol

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

We all arrive back at Grimmauld Place, exhausted from the eventful day.

Molly looks at Harry concerned and asks him, "Are you all right, Harry dear? You look like you're going to be sick."

He does not answer, but marches upstairs and shuts himself in his room. Following after him, I go to open the door, but hear Harry having a conversation with Phineas Black, a past Headmaster of Hogwarts and stop to listen.

"Running away, are we?" Phineas asks Harry.

Harry responds in earnest, "I have to."

"You know, I thought Gryffindors had to be brave." Phineas comments.

Harry states, determined, "I won't hurt anybody else."

"I see. You are running away out of nobility. You know, that's why I hated teaching. Young people always think they know what's best, as if nobody could possibly understand things better." Phineas says. (his outfit in the legacy game is giving submissive and breedable tbh)

I hear the window open and almost burst open the door, but remind myself to be patient.

Phineas informs Harry, "I've brought a message from Dumbledore."

"What is it?" Harry inquires him.

Phineas relays to Harry, "Dumbledore says, 'Stay where you are.' "

"That's it? Stay here while the adults sort things out?" Harry incredulously questions him.

Phineas tells Harry, "When in your life has listening to Dumbledore ever led you into trouble? Whatever his reasons, he has your best interests at heart, Potter."

"Fine! Go! And tell Dumbledore thanks for nothing!" Harry angrily shouts.

A hear something loud fall over and I knock on Harry's door, not waiting for permission and entering.

Harry looks up and yells at me, "Get out!"

"Ha. As if, Harry." I scoff and state.

Harry tells me seriously, "Y/n, I'm dangerous. You can't be around me."

"I asked Ginny what it's like to be possessed, she had a spotty memory of the events that happened while she was possessed. Did you?" I ask Harry.

Harry shakes his head and responds, "No, I don't think so."

"So, then the adults are wrong. You were not possessed and I'm perfectly safe around my wonderful love. You are not dangerous, Harry." I inform Harry with a smile.

Harry blushes slightly and smiles back.

I crumple slightly at his happy face and confess, "I cried myself to sleep last night."

"What?" Harry asks, looking confused and concerned.

"It was terrifying to see you like that and not be able to do anything to help. I'm so sorry that this all happened to you, Harry. I only wish you could just be happy and I could see your beautiful smile everyday. I felt so helpless and scared for you. I could not get the image of you in pain out of my head. I ended up crying myself to sleep. But your night was so much worse than mine." I explain, red faced from embarrassment at exposing my weakness.

Harry tears up and I stride over to Harry to hug him. Harry cries into my shirt and I cry with him. I pull back and cup Harry's face, heart beating out of my chest...I kiss Harry. Immediately I feel like I'm in heaven, it feels perfect and right. Harry stays still for a moment, then kisses back with eagerness. Harry's arm clutch my shirt pulling me closer. Our lips dance in sync, not the most graceful but full of passion. I eventually pull back, begrudgingly, needing air.

Harry and stare at each other for a moment until I break the silence, "Wow...um, that was..."

"Amazing..." Harry finishes my sentence for me.

I smile at him and get off his bed, straightening my clothing as much as I can.

I smirk at Harry and tease him, "Let's see if Cho can beat that, my love."

I wink and leave his room, chuckling. I feel like I'm floating, everything feels suddenly right with the world.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

I rush up to Harry and to ask before Cho does. I turn a corner and find Harry and Cho already talking, she walks away, I glare at her as we pass each other, and I swoop in before anything else can happen other than the greetings I heard.

"Hey, Harry! Got a date for Valentine's Day?" I ask him.

Harry blushes and answers, "Um, no. Not yet."

"Good. Now you do. I will pick you up at six for a night in Hogsmeade." I state, kissing Harry's cheek and striding off confident in finally getting Harry to myself.

It's easy to ignore whispers and glares when you have finally won such a prize.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

A scream rings out in the Castle, I stand in the crowd of students watching the commotion. Umbridge has chosen her first professor to fire.

Trelawney shrieks, "You cannot sack me!"

"I can do whatever I wish!" Umbridge exclaims aggressively.

Trelawney pleads, "This is my home!"

Umbridge grins evilly and says, "Not anymore."

Umbridge points a stubby finger at Trelawney and cruelly orders, "Now remove yourself from this Castle!"

"She will not be leaving." Dumbledore states.

Behind Umbridge, the crowd parts slowly, and  Dumbledore moves down the steps.

"I have the authority, Headmaster!" Umbridge argues.

Dumbledore chastely says back, "Oh, I agree with you, Professor Umbridge. You do have the power to dismiss my teachers. However...you cannot send them from this Castle. That is still my decision. Professor Trelawney will remain here."

"And what of her Quarters when I appoint a new teacher?" Umbridge inquires Dumbledore, furious with him.

"Happily, that will not be necessary. I have found a successor for the good Professor Trelawney already. As you know...the Ministry can only appoint new teachers if I cannot find one. I think you will find him suitable enough." Dumbledore informs Umbridge, causing her to look mutinous.

The great oaken doors leading to the Grounds swing open, revealing the Centaur that saved Harry and I from Voldemort in the Forbidden Forest during our first year, Firenze. I suppose that means that the Centaurs will fight for the Order as well.

Dumbledore introduces him, "This is Firenze."

Umbridge is thunderstruck. I shall treasure the image of her face there forever, wretched woman deserves to have her evil plans foiled.