Chapter 112

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Hermione quickly casts a sealing spell, "Colloportus!"

The door then seals itself. I look around and see that only Hermione, Neville, Harry, and I have made it. No. No. No! He's still in there. Christopher is still in there.

"Everyone's gone! Christopher is gone! We have to open this door. NOW!" I demand, losing my composure.

Hermione nods and lifts her wand. Then the door bursts off the hinges. Harry, Hermione, Neville, and I dive underneath several desks. Death Eaters enter the room, slowly making their way through desks and clocks.

A Death Eater, who owns the same familiar voice states, "They might have gone on to the hall."

Relief floods me at them walking right by us

"Check under the desks." Bellatrix orders them.

My heart drops and I slap myself mentally, I jinxed it.

Harry jumps from under his desk and casts, "Stupify!"

A bolt of red light hits a Death Eater sending them flying back into the wall.

Hermione jumps from her desk and runs for the exit. Bellatrix sees this and raise her wand.

"Avada-" Bellatrix tries to cast a spell.

I cut her off by casting, "Stupify!"

Sending Bellatrix flying back. No one touches my friends while I'm here.

There is a yell from the last room. Christopher. I waste no time and sprint towards the door, but two more Death Eaters enter the room.

"Impedimenta!" One casts at us, sending us all flying back into a wall.

The impact sucks the air out of my lungs and my back hits the wall hard. Even so many years later, it's always my back getting injured.

"We've got him!" One Death Eater announces.

I quickly cast on the Death Eater that attacked us, "Silencio!"

Hermione then hitting them with, "Stupify!"

The Death Eater falls silent, then to the ground.

Harry staggers to his feet then casts on the second Death Eater, "Pretificus Totalus!"

The second Death Eater falls to the ground, unable to move. The mute Death Eater attacks Hermione, making a slashing movement with their wand. Purple flame blasts her wand from her hand and slashes Hermione across the chest. Her eyes go wide and she slumps onto the ground.

"Stupify!" Neville casts at the second Death Eater, causing them to fall over, I catch a glimpse of familiar long curly hair.

"Kiara...?" I mumble, but I shake my head confident in her loyalty to me and Christopher.

Even though she loves Draco and spends time with the Malfoy's a lot, Ginny is her best friend along with Christopher, and I'm basically her only parent left. She's no Death Eater... But maybe I should check.