As soon as Wang Xiong's words fell, Wang Ying rushed out like a boring shell. Wang Xiong was knocked to the ground

    by rode on Wang Xiong's body and punched him. He punched him directly, and shouted during the beating: "Will you give it, will you give it..."

    Wang Xiong was so beaten that he cried to his father and mother: "Here it is for you, don't hit it, it's for you..." Wang Xiong's physique is also much bigger than his peers, and he is still a boy, two years older than Wang Ying, but his strength is not as strong as Wang Ying's. He usually fights with Wang Ying with all his strength, but he can't fall behind. wind. Now being crushed by Wang Ying, he has no power to fight back.

    "Mother, my sister is going to kill me, come and save me, mother... ah..."

    Zhou Yi just stepped into the gate when he heard the screams of children in the backyard. He thought something happened to Zhou Jia, and his heart ached Anxious, he took three steps at a time and ran to the backyard. The scene that greeted his eyes was the scene of his niece beating up his nephew vigorously.

    Zhou Jia and Mu Qing next to him all opened their mouths in shock, just staring blankly.

    At this time, the adults in the room were also alarmed. As soon as the eldest girl came out, she saw two children fighting, and it was the eldest son who was pressed down and beaten by the younger daughter, and shouted "Why are you fighting again!!!", which shows that the usual The two little guys also fought a lot at home. He hurriedly stepped forward to pull Wang Ying up.

    Wang Xiong lay on the ground weeping, and covered his face with his hands, as if not only in pain, but also indescribably unparalleled sadness.

    Among the little friends, he is the overlord, the kind who beats all the invincible hands in the world, but now he is beaten so badly by his sister, and he is also watched by his little uncle, what face does he have.

    Da Ya sighed, these two little bastards were her own enemies, they got entangled together by accident, Wang Ying was still young in the past, only being bullied by Wang Xiong. But starting from this year, the outcome is 50-50.

    She also pulled her eldest son up and carried her into her arms.

    "Why did you beat your brother?" Da Ya asked Wang Ying.

    Wang Ying said with a stern face, "He robbed me of candy." But his words were unambiguous, and his complaint was smooth.

    "Did you steal my sister's candy?" Wang Xiong covered his face with his hands, and didn't answer Da Ya's words, just buried his head in tears.

    Looking at it like this, there is still something that Da Ya doesn't understand, "Okay, I'll let you tease your sister again." She let go of Wang Xiong and entered the house. It's just that the two children have fought too many times, and she is used to it. On the other hand, Wang Yan said worriedly, "You don't want to see if the child is injured, do you want to apply medicine..." "

    Mother, leave them alone." The big girl dragged Wang Yan into the room.

    Zhou Yi watched the whole process, and was also amazed at the toughness of his niece.

    At this time Zhou Jia found Zhou Yi and hurriedly called out: "Brother." He ran to his side quickly and squeezed behind him. Zhou Yi laughed secretly, this kid must have been intimidated by Wang Ying's fierceness when he beat Wang Xiong.

    Zhou Yi walked up to Wang Xiong who was still crying, touched his head, and said softly, "Don't cry." Wang Xiong raised his face, and Zhou Yi almost laughed out loud when he saw that the boy's eye sockets were covered with tears. It was red and swollen.     "Uncle..." Wang Xiong felt even more sad. In his heart, he admired the uncle the most. The uncle smiled so beautifully. But now that his embarrassing appearance was seen by the uncle, would the uncle feel that? He is useless, he can't even beat his own sister?     "Okay, don't cry. You are a man. If you want to take care of your sister, how can you steal her things?" Zhou Yi looked at Wang Xiong sympathetically. It is pitiful. I am afraid that in the future, he will only be able to succumb to Wang Ying's despotic power forever. up.     Seeing Wang Xiong crying all the time, Wang Ying's face didn't change much, but there was strong disgust in his eyes. When she was beaten before, she never cried.     "Xiaoying, my brother is your relative, promise me not to beat your brother so hard in the future, okay?" Zhou Yi gently urged Wang Ying again.     Zhou Yi seems to be born with the ability to please children. Wang Ying also likes Zhou Yi very much. Hearing this, he nodded, "I'll be gentle in the future." Sure enough, when the two brothers and sisters fight in the future, Wang Ying will be very attentive and say .

    Zhou Jia saw that Zhou Yi was always touching the two siblings, Wang Xiong and Wang Ying. Although he was a little apprehensive towards Wang Ying, he squeezed into Zhou Yi's arms and said, "Brother." She hugged his neck possessively.

    After calming down the two little ghosts, Zhou Yi looked at Mu Qing who was standing alone by the side, and only patted her head. Without saying anything, he got up and went into the room.

    In the house, five ya and six ya were directed by Wang Yan to go to the kitchen, and only the big ya and Sanya talked with Wang Yan.

    She said: "My five girls are all sixteen years old, and I haven't settled on a family yet. I'm really anxious." There are quite a few people who come to propose marriage. After all, the younger sister of Juren must not worry about marrying in Guang'an County, but Wang Yan picked her. I always feel dissatisfied, either because the mother-in-law of this family is difficult to deal with, or the younger generation of that family is not up to date, and the whole family eats in the same pot, and the five girls will definitely suffer if they marry.

    "Sixteen is not too old, there are so many marriage proposals, let's choose slowly." The eldest girl said with a smile when she heard the words.

    The smile on Sanya's face was a bit stiff, why didn't she put so much effort in choosing a family for her as a daughter? I felt unbalanced again in my heart, and I spoke a little aggressively: "Mother, then you must be too picky. We are all daughters of the peasant family. If you insist on choosing the son of everyone for Wuya, naturally you can't choose well." Wang

    Yan He was taken aback by what Sanya said: "I didn't pick any young master." But it was true that he wanted to marry Wuya to a wealthy family. The life of the Zhou family is getting better, and Wang Yan's vision naturally follows suit. As the saying goes, marrying a woman at a low level is a step up to a daughter. Naturally, Wang Yan wants to find a suitable marriage for her daughter.

    "Didn't pick it? If you didn't pick it, it might not be a good match." Sanya said with a sour taste.

    "The marriage of the third and fourth sisters is naturally to be carefully chosen. My Zhou Yi's sister is worthy of a good man." Zhou Yi came in from the door and answered this sentence.