“Xian’er, I know that I neglected you before, but think about it, how many people can bear your own temper, who is the wife of the main house?” Did you do that? If your words were a little softer, could I deliberately snub you?" Mu Zili stepped forward and stroked Sanya's hair: "I still remember the first time I met you, when I was I really like you, can't we live a good life!"     "It means you don't like me now?" Sanya's heart has softened a lot, and she also knows that because of her bad temper, she not only offended her mother's family, but also made Mu Zi Li was pushed away, and she had suffered enough in the past few years.     "How can it be, you are the one I care about the most in my heart..." Mu Zili looked at Sanya affectionately: "It's just that you always get into trouble with me."

    Sanya is not such a smart person, she is always easily entangled by superficial things, because her parents are biased, she hates her parents and Zhou Yi, because Zhou's second beat her, and she can't stand this anger, So she said that she would never come in the Zhou family again, because she felt that Mu Zili had neglected her because she didn't have a son, so she became angry with her own daughter... In short,

    she is a woman who cares about petty things but has no great wisdom. Under Li's tenderness, she was quickly confused again.

    Looking at Mu Zili's sleeping face, Sanya thought about it seriously. When she married Mu Zili, besides liking Mu Zili, she valued the wealth of the Mu family more. If she was really kicked out of Mu Zili family, then her deliberate efforts to marry into the Mu family are all in vain!

    The next day, Zhou Yi felt that Sanya looked at him from time to time, and he hesitated to speak.

    Zhou Yi pretended not to see it.

    Han Xiangru had stayed at Zhou's house for almost five days, and in the morning Zhou Yi sent Han Xiangru back to the county. As soon as they arrived at the gate of the Han Mansion, Pan Sixie came over.

    Han Xiangru invited him in to talk. Zhou Yi is making tea.

    "Old man Han, you have picked a good seed. Zhou Yi was admitted to Juren at the age of thirteen. I want to accept a disciple to teach me!" Pan Sixie joked, stroking his beard.

    Han Xiangru looked complacent: "That's it, it doesn't matter whose disciple it is!"

    Pan Sixie pointed at him, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, "You're so cheeky..."

    Zhou Yi also muttered to himself, saying that he was big-faced, and that their master and apprentice The one who really looks big is Han Xiangru.

    "Zhou Yi, there will be a test next year, will you refer to it?" Pan Sixie asked Zhou Yi with a smile.

    The general examination, like the rural examination, is held every three years, but the exams are held in a staggered year. It just so happens that next year is the year when the general examination will be held, so Pan Sixie asked this question.

    Zhou Yi shook his head: "After this provincial examination, I know that I have little knowledge, so I won't take the examination next year." He was telling the truth. Thinking about it, after all, I underestimated the heroes of the world, and finally got the third place in the exam.

    And who are the people who take part in the general examination? There are thousands of people, and it is much more difficult than the rural examination. The opponents who compete on the same stage are all top students. If his own blood is not thicker, he is afraid that he will be directly KO'd soon. Since he wanted to make a difference in the officialdom, his rank in the test must not be too low. If it was too low, he would be assigned to an unpopular department, starting from Zhimaguan, and he would have a chance to climb up.

    "Oh, you are so young, but you can hold your temper, old man Han, I really envy you now!" Pan Sixie looked at her eyes as if they were shining.

    Han Xiangru snorted triumphantly when he heard the words.

    "Zhou Yi, this tea is not fresh, you can go to Han Zhong to get some tea." Han Xiangru glanced at Pan Sixie and said to Zhou Yi.

    "Oh." Zhou Yi stood up, knowing that it was Pan Sixie who wanted to say something to Han Xiangru, so he stood up and walked away. It's just that they don't understand the court affairs in the past, and the two of them didn't avoid him when they talked about it, so what's there to avoid now.

    "Tell me, what's the matter?" Han Xiangru took a sip of tea, looked at Pan Sixie and said.

    "You...you really, I didn't say anything, how did you know that I had something to say to you, and you avoided Zhou Yi." Pan Sixie laughed.

    "You old man, I don't know for so many years. To put it bluntly, I know what shit you're going to do as soon as you poke your butt!" "

    You...you..." Pan Sixie was stunned. Or how the face has evolved again, such vulgar remarks can be said.

    "If Zhou Yi hears your words, I'm afraid you will lose your image as a teacher."

    Han Xiangru's face turned dark immediately when he heard that, that kid? He is much vulgar than me, okay? The old man is full of nonsense now, it's that kid who brought it up!

    "Are you going to tell me?" Han Xiangru put down his cup and asked impatiently.

    "Okay, I just want to ask, I think Zhou Yi is a good kid, and he wants to get married, what do you think?" Pan Sixie straightened her face.

    "Oh, the daughter of your Pan family is still worried about getting married? There are young talents in Dayue waiting in line for you to choose." Han Xiangru said calmly.

    "Old man Han, if you continue to mock me like this, I'm really going to get angry!" Pan Sixie's expression darkened.

    Han Xiangru saw that he was really funny, so he said: "Look at you, are you joking, you're putting on face! Tsk tsk..." He secretly clicked tsk twice, thinking that it's no wonder that brat Zhou Yi likes to be funny.

    "Don't talk about these useless things, just say it's okay." Pan Sixie said with a dark face.

    "I can't make up my mind about this. That brat has already said that he won't talk about getting married unless he gets a Jinshi." Han Xiangru shook his head and said.

    "We don't talk about getting married, but we can settle people down." Pan Sixie said with a smile.

    "Zhou Yi has his own ideas in his own mind. Besides, this is all a matter of the order of his parents and the words of the matchmaker. What's the use of you telling me!" Zhou Yi had shown that he didn't like the daughter of the Zhou family before. Block back for him. Ever since Zhou Yi told about Pan Jia, he didn't like Zhou's girl either. This good friend of his has a good personality, but raising his daughter is a back office affair, and Pan Sixie doesn't care much about it. His disciple is so outstanding, what kind of woman is not worthy of it! The girl from the Pan family is really not good enough for his precious apprentice.

    "Teacher for one day, father for life, why don't you get involved in his marriage?" Pan Sixie asked.

    Han Xiangru still shook his head: "He's still young, and so is the girl from your Pan family, why bother looking for him in such a hurry! I think what Zhou Yi said is right, it won't be too late when he passes the Jinshi examination." "You...

    " Pan Sixie wanted to get angry with Han Xiangru. Originally, as a woman, he was the first to bring up this matter, and it was a bit of a drop in price. Unexpectedly, this old thing would reject it outright.

    But he knew that he couldn't get angry, and there was no reason to get angry, otherwise the old man Han promised to get into the cracks of the ground as he said.

    Today's chat was not pleasant for Pan Sixie, so she left after a while.