Zhou Laoer said: "Balang, your brother is tired from the journey, don't push him."

    Zhou Jia leaned his head on Zhou Yi's arm instead, and directly rejected Zhou Laoer's words with actions.     Zhou Yi smiled and touched Zhou Jia's chubby face, "Father, it doesn't matter, I'm not tired, if Jia Jia wants to rely on him, let

    him rely on it."

The second one glanced at him. This provocative little look directly made Zhou Er Er black-faced, brat, I really thought that Liu Lang would have a backer when he came back, right?

    But the eldest son just came back, and he didn't bother to bother with this little thing, he started to ask about what happened along the way, Qingzhu added from time to time beside him.

    "Master, you don't know, when we first arrived in Beiyuanfu City, the inns there were full of people, the young master and I broke our legs walking, and we couldn't find a place to rest..." Qing Zhu sighed.

    "Then what do you do, where do you live?" Zhou Laoer asked nervously.

    Zhou Yi said warmly: "Later, I met Boss Mao. He invited us to live at his house. That's why we didn't sleep on the street.

    " Thank you very much." Zhou Laoer looked rejoicing.

    "Father, it's more useful than any thanks for getting more goods for Boss Mao next time." Zhou Yi said with a smile.

    Zhou Lao Er didn't doubt Zhou Yi's words at all, and said, "I will do as you say."

    After a while, Wang Yan finished the meal, and kept bringing food to Zhou Yi at the table, for fear of He is not full. For this deep maternal love, Zhou Yi accidentally...eat too much.

    After the meal, he walked around the yard for quite a while before slowly digesting it. That night, the family talked for a long time under the lamp, and Zhou Yi fell asleep until late at night.

    Half dreaming and half awake, he seemed to hear the sound of the door opening, and in a daze, he seemed to see the figures of Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan. Zhou Laoer gently pressed the quilt for him, and Wang Yan asked in a low voice: "Are you asleep?"

    Zhou Laoer also whispered: "Fall asleep." Finally Zhou Yi felt a warm palm gently touch his forehead.

    The environment on the boat was naturally not that good. After sitting on the boat for so long, he was still a little tired, and he got up late the next day. When he opened the door and walked to the front yard, he found that many people from the village had come to his house. All in full swing to help work.

    "Wake up, go and wash your face." Zhou Lao Er was leading someone to move the table, and said hastily when he saw him.

    Zhou Yi nodded and went to the back room to wash his face.

    After breakfast, Zhou Yi said to Zhou Laoer: "Father, I'm going to see the teacher, and I will take him home for a few days."

    Zhou Laoer hurriedly said: "You should, you should, go quickly "

    Qingzhu then drove the carriage, there was Zhou Jia who couldn't be torn apart, Zhou Yi had no choice but to take him there.

    When we arrived at the Han Mansion, the concierge saw Zhou Yi and stepped forward happily: "Master Zhou is back, it's all over now, I'm not sure how happy I am!" Butler Han also ran out from

    inside at this time, "Master Zhou is back! It's good, just come back, the master talks about the young master every day..."

    "Han Zhong, what are you talking about? When did the old man talk about this brat? If he doesn't come back, I'll be quieter!" Han Xiangru also came to the door at some point, Hearing Butler Han's words, he said with a dark face.