The official was getting closer and closer to Mao's mansion. Boss Mao and Mrs. Mao happily stepped forward to stand with Qingzhu, but they watched the official who was on the horse pass through the door without even looking at Mao's mansion.

"Oh, how did this pass?" Boss Ma patted his thigh and only sighed. Mrs. Mao comforted: "Isn't there still an hour to announce the good news? Wait a little longer and it will come."

Qingzhu clenched his fists and said firmly, "That's right, it must be my young master who hasn't arrived yet!"

Mrs. Mao Going back to the room with Boss Mao, seeing Zhou Yi still sitting there with a calm expression, Boss Mao said with a smile: "Don't worry Zhou Xiucai, there are so many students in this city for reference, it's normal to announce the good news slowly." Zhou Yi nodded

, "Boss Mao and Mrs. Mao are worried, Zhou Yi is really sorry."

"Hey, no, no, we just keep worrying!" Boss Mao said hastily.

Zhou Yi smiled, Beiyuan Fucheng is a large province, and the quota for the township examination is 80, which means that out of the tens of thousands of scholars taking the examination, only 80 of them can become Juren.

No one who can pass the examination of scholar has two brushes. It can be said that this is an arena for the top students, and only the top students among the top students can stand out from the tens of thousands of students and become the lucky ones among the eighty. One of them squeezed onto the single-plank bridge leading to Jinshi.

"Da da da..." The sound of horseshoes sounded again.

"Are you here?" Boss Mao stood up with a look of joy, and Qingzhu also stared closely at the official on horseback.

"Master He Lifu ranked 78th in the 18th year of Chongzheng High School Rural Examination..." Ma once again stepped past Mao's mansion, and a family with luggage not far from Mao's mansion was completely lively at this time.

When the officials got off their horses, the porter of Li's mansion shouted loudly: "Master Li is selected, and the master is selected!" The people in Li's mansion rushed out, and suddenly many people poured out from the usually quiet Fuju Lane, "Master Li is selected!" I've passed it, Mr. Li won it, congratulations..."

Boss Mao and Mrs. Mao glanced at each other, and Boss Mao said with a sigh of relief: "I didn't expect Li Xiucai to be in his sixties, and he has passed many exams. I failed this year, but I won this time!"

"Sir, shall we congratulate you?" Mrs. Mao gave Boss Mao a wink.

Boss Mao said: "Of course I want to congratulate, but..." He glanced at Zhou Yi embarrassedly.

Zhou Yi chuckled: "Boss Mao and Mrs. Mao can go on their own, I have nothing to do here." "

Hey, that's good, that's good." Boss Mao stood up and left with Madam Mao. After the two walked away from Mao's residence, Mrs. Mao poked Boss Mao's arm: "Didn't you say that Zhou Xiucai was a unicorn? Why haven't you waited for the person to announce the good news yet?

" Isn't there still time!"

"I see, it's difficult for him to pass the exam this time, too, sir, look at the people who usually win the exam, they are all people who have studied for many years, he just At the age of thirteen, it is extremely rare to be selected as a scholar, Juren, don't even think about it!"

Boss Mao lowered his voice and shouted: "Keep your voice down, if the master and servant hear it, our busy days will be in vain." It's just that he didn't have much hope for Zhou Yi's report this time, thinking that the city These people in the movie are just good at bragging, saying that Zhou Yi must be at the top of the list, but now, he didn't even get to the bottom of the list.