Why is it so difficult to be a handsome man quietly? It seems that he has to pretend to be aggressive again.

    "Okay, then you guys come up with questions." Zhou Yi had no choice but to say.

    Huang Anha let out a sound, shook his fan and said, "It's the Lantern Festival tonight, and the streets are very lively. If Zhou Xiucai, why not write a poem about the street scene of the Lantern Festival, regardless of poetry or music." "Yes, write a song

    , Make a song..." Huang An said, and people behind him echoed.

    Ma Yang looked at Zhou Yi firmly. From the beginning to the end, he was the only one other than Zhao Yuwen who didn't express excessive words to Zhou Yi. He only had curiosity in his eyes.

    "Okay, let me think about it." Zhou Yi nodded.

    Huang An laughed: "Don't worry, don't worry, just think about it slowly, even if you think about it all night, it doesn't matter, we all can afford to wait! Do you think so!" "Yes..." Everyone coaxed loudly

    .

    This is a run on Zhou Yi. If he really thinks about it overnight, even if he really writes some excellent poems, these people may have something to wait for him.

    Zhou Yi smiled nonchalantly, "It won't work for one night." After speaking, he frowned and thought about which song should be used to frighten these bumpkins.

    To be honest, although there are many famous poems, he is not a Chinese major, and he can remember only those famous poems.

    If these masterpieces are brought out, will there be any suspicion of cannon hitting mosquitoes!

    Forget it, it's good to completely frighten this group of people, lest they keep buzzing in his ears like mosquitoes. Zhou Yi secretly apologized to Xin Qiji: "Great talent Xin, I'm sorry, I'll borrow your great work."

    "This is the first ci, and the name of the ci is Qingyu Case." Zhou Yi said.

    "Sapphire case, there are people writing this poem, but there are no well-known good poems." Huang An said disdainfully, there is also a poem titled Qingyu case in this world, but of course it didn't come from "Beauty gave me a beautiful paragraph, how can I repay it with Qingyu?" "Case", he raised his head high, and wanted to see what kind of poem Zhou Yi would write.

    "This ci card is a bit biased. It's only used in cold ditties. I don't think Zhou Yi is very talented this week." "Don't say that, he won the first place in the

    court examination at a young age, and he is from Nanyuan Prefecture. Not much better than you and me!" Someone said,

    "Hmph, so what if you passed the court examination, are there still few cases of hurting Zhongyong? Besides, what we are looking at now is not who can write articles, but poetry. This guy is so Little, what good work can you make? Just look at the name of this ci tablet, and you will know how petty it is!"

    After hearing the name of Zhou Yi's ci tablet, the crowd discussed a lot.

    Zhou Yi pretended not to hear.

    "Zhou Yi, the name of your ci tablet is Qingyu Case, what about the name of your ci?" Although Zhao Yuwen frowned when he heard the name of the ci tablet, he still had great expectations for Zhou Yi's ci. His poems are cited as confidantes.

    "The name of the word, let's call it Lantern Festival." "Hahaha     ...

    " As soon as Zhou Yi finished speaking, Huang An hugged his stomach and laughed, "The name of Zhou's head is really simple and tight!"