Most of the people sitting on this floor are scholars. The "Four Great Talents" have gained a lot of fame in Beiyuan Prefecture in the past few days. Even if some people recognized them, they came forward to say hello one after another. It was quite lively.

    Huang An sat on the seat angrily, glaring at Zhou Yi from time to time.

    Zhao Yuwen looked at Huang An as a child, while the real child Zhou Yi was calm and complacent as an adult, the comparison is so funny no matter how you look at it. He knew Zhou Yi's dark belly, and he had suffered a few times at the opponent's hands.

    Seeing Huang An's appearance of being driven to death by Zhou Yi again, he couldn't help but think of himself back then, and smiled in his heart, Zhou Yi was really funny this time.

    After a group of people greeted each other in a noisy manner, someone said that they were playing drinking orders, and Huang An was the first to jump up, "I'll come first, and I'll throw bricks to attract jade." After speaking, he gave Zhou Yi a demonstrative look.

    Zhou Yi, however, acted as if he hadn't seen him, and drank tea by himself. This made Huang An very angry again, he deeply felt that he was like a monkey jumping up and down in front of this little furry boy. '

    Don't say, Huang An really has two brushes, and he finished a poem, which aroused applause from all the halls. Someone praised: "Brother Huang An will definitely be on the high school list this time."

    Huang An hummed proudly.

    Later, almost everyone, good or bad, wrote a poem, and the only one who didn't speak was Zhou Yi. Someone said: "Brother, why don't you participate?"

    Zhou Yi rubbed his nose, "I don't know how to compose poetry."

    Huang An sneered a few times: "Don't talk about it, I'm a 15-year-old Nanyuan Fucheng Academy Examination The chief of the case, how could he not know how to write poems, it’s nothing more than saving face for me!” He just wanted to force Zhou Yi to open his mouth, to see if there was anyone who won the first case at the age of ten and was admired by Zhao Yuwen What a big deal!

    "It's actually the first case in the court trial. Disrespect and disrespect!" Everyone said respectfully for a while. It is true that the people here are scholars, but there is a huge difference in gold content between the top and bottom scholars, and Zhou Yicai's age is even more remarkable.

    "Let's write a song at the head of Zhou's case. Is it true that Brother Huang said that we are all mediocre people and not worthy of appreciating your masterpiece?" Someone in the crowd sneered.

    The head of the juvenile court examination at the age of ten, and the candidate for the provincial examination at the age of 13, this extraordinary resume will make people amazed, and naturally it will arouse the jealousy of some people. What's more, those scholars who are over half a century old feel that Zhou Yi is on an equal footing with them at a young age, and they feel even more angry.

    They worked so hard for most of their lives to be admitted as a scholar, but this little guy easily got the top case in the college examination, how unfair the heavens are!

    Since Zhou Yi said that he can't compose poetry, then force him to speak. If he shows timidity, it can be regarded as making a fool of this young talent.

    Even Zhao Yuwen looked at Zhou Yi eagerly. He didn't want to make Zhou Yi look bad, but simply wanted to appreciate Zhou Yi's masterpiece.

    Zhou Yi sighed softly, this was the second time he encountered such a scene, the first time the person who wanted to make him look ugly was Zhao Yuwen, this time more people forced him.