Pictures they took that night:

***

It was two in the morning across Jisoo's apartment building.

"So we are now dating."

Jennie giggled, "Yes, we're now dating..."

"Okay..." Jisoo looked down, wasn't sure why she was feeling shy.

The girls exchanged the same wistful smile, it was time to say goodbye.

"Jisoo... It's two in the morning."

"Yes, it's late already. Do you want me to call a designated driver?" Jisoo quickly pulled her phone out from her pocket.

"No.. no..." Jennie declined, she pondered for a moment.

Dead silent.

"So... It is two in the morning." Jennie said it again.

Jisoo nodded. It is 2 in the morning.

She knew that she had to send Jennie home, but her heart didn't want to let go. It had been a perfect night and she wanted to keep Jennie by her side.

She looked at Jennie for a silent second, then attempted to say something before abruptly averting her gaze.

She didn't have the courage.

Meanwhile, Jennie was stealing shy glances at Jisoo. After a minute of awkward silent, she finally forced a smile.

"Well then, I'll get going..."

The thought of Jennie leaving made Jisoo suddenly reached out to stop Jennie.

"Jennie! I uhm... I was thinking maybe... Why don't you... why don't you stay for the night..."

There she said it.

She cursed herself internally, waiting for Jennie to respond. Each seconds passing by was too painful for her to bear.

Jisoo kept her eyes down on her shoes, her forehead creased in a frown.

"Staying over?" Jennie repeated the words slowly.

"Well, I mean.. if... if you want," Jisoo stammered.

"You invited me to your room at two in the morning?" Jennie teased her.

Jisoo couldn't take it anymore. Her tiny little courage that she collected with a great effort spirited away like a smoke in the presence of wind.

"The bed is small anyway," Jisoo mumbled, "You won't fit, I'm sorry, what the hell I was thinking... Please forget it, I wasn't even thinking..."

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Jisoo stopped her rambling. Jennie's unexpected response caused additional blush to the her already rosy cheeks.

"I'm staying over."

"You're staying over?" Her brain decided to pull a Houdini as it escaped from her thick skull.

"That's what I'm saying, you fool."

***

It had been the third attempt but she couldn't get it right. Her apartment door proved too formidable a challenge for Jisoo as she struggled to gain entry, her hands and mind both failing her. Jisoo questioned whether she had dropped a quarter of her IQ somewhere at the park.

Jisoo, take deep breath.. It's easy, you need to align the key parallel to the keyhole, twist your wrist to the left and-.

Voila! The door was finally open.

"Please..." Jisoo ushered Jennie in.

Jisoo scanned around her studio apartment and was relieved that it was relatively tidy, except for a small collection of papers scattered across her study desk. She took both of their coats and put them away. In front of her was Jennie who was beaming with warmth.

In her room. Staying over. As a girlfriend.

In an instant, Jisoo recollected that, in fact, the last time Jennie was here, a first kiss was stolen.

"Do... do you want to eat ramyeon?"

Dumb dumbity dumbass Kim Jisoo what the fuck???? Where the hell was it coming from??? Jisoo couldn't believe she really said those atrocious words.

Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"I mean.... I mean do you want to take shower first?" Jisoo quickly turned around to avoid Jennie's eyes, "I'll... I'll get you a towel."

***

Jisoo on her private Twitter:

Jennie on her public and private twitter: