Chapter 53

LUCAS KNIGHTS
I tucked my hands in my pockets as I stood waiting for the school bell to ring. It does in about seconds and I smile seeing the gates open.
Finally, She's out.
I search the little students walking trying to look for Lili. I sighed as I sighted her among a group of girls with glossy bouncing hair just like hers.
Group of girls clustered around her. Hm, it seems like she's popular.
I wanted to come right over to her as her friends left when I paused seeing her glance at a boy not far away with his friends.
Then she looked away, coming forward as our eyes met. I smiled as she ran towards me into my arms.
"Uncle Lucas". She squealed excitedly.
"Lilian". I smile, kissing her face. "How are you?".
She giggled lightly. "I'm fine. Thank you".
"So who's that boy you were staring at!".
Her cheeks flushed red. "His name is Noah, I liked him before but I don't like him again, he didn't talk to me today".
"Really now?". I laughed lightly.
"Where's my Daddy? Or Mummy? They are not here to pick me up?".
"Hm. No, Mummy just gave birth".
She gasped lightly. "Jana is out already".
"Well not only Jana, Jayden as well. Your Mommy actually gave birth to twins".
"OMG!!". She squeals, jumping around as I laugh. "I have a baby sister and brother ".
I continued laughing as she twirled around happily. I looked up and noticed the 'Noah' boy staring at Lili with all smiles.
Hm. Aren't they old for all this? Probably eight or nine and they are already crushing.
"Psst". I whispered to her. "Noah is looking at you , Lilian".
She paused for a moment and then looked back at him. He smiled at her warmly and she smiled before turning back to me.
"Did you see that?". She beamed brightly as she twirls. "He smiled at me".
"I did see that".
"Oh Gosh! I'll tell my baby sister, Jana and my baby brother, Jayden".
"Really now!". I asked amusedly.
"Uncle Lucas, let's go already". She holds my arm. "I wanna see them and Mommy as well".
I swoop her in my arms as she laughs while I walk to the red convertible Mercedes with her in my arms.
I unlock the car doors, dropping her at the backseat and then gets into the front seat, igniting the engine as I drive into the road.
"Uncle Lucas!".
"Yes? Baby?".
"Are we going to the hospital now to see my Mommy? And my sister and brother!".
"Are you not going to ask your Daddy?".
"Nope". She replies by popping the 'p'. "I now have two more people to ask about, Jana and Jayden".
I laugh heartily. "Well you'll get to meet them in a few hours".
"Yes!". She jumps on her seat. "I can't wait to see if she looks like Mommy or Daddy".
"Hm. Not yet, baby. You have to change at home first, and take a bath. And have your lunch, then you can see them".
"Aargh!!". She whined. "But I don't wanna do all that".
"Well you have to".
"Uncle Lucas! No".
I relaxed on the car seat trying to shut her out. Kids! Liam is not going to get any shut eyes with these twins on the way.
I stop by his mansion and then the gates roll open. I drove in swiftly as Lili continued whining.
I pull the car over by the driveway and then turn off the engine removing the key.
"I'm not getting out". She huffs angrily as she crosses her arms glaring openly at me.
I sighed softly. "Lilian ... ".
"Uncle Lucas, please". She pouted cutely with her dimples visible. "I just wanna see them, that's all".
"Alright, you get freshened up and then I take you there".
Her face brightened up. "Deal".
She got out of the car immediately running towards the main mansion. I shook my head amusedly as I closed the car doors shut going after her.
"Lilian Paige ... ". I trailed off seeing Trisha.
Lili stood still rooted to a spot and I walked over to her taking her into my arms.
"Trisha". I called coldly. "What did you do?".
She crossed her arms. "So I can't talk to my own daughter anymore, huh? Lucas?".
"Lilian". I put her down facing her. "Did she do anything?".
"No". Lili replied, shaking her head.
Trisha scoffed. "What the heck is this? I'll never try to hurt my own daughter".
"Weren't you the one who left her?". I asked. "And you didn't bother to leave a message".
She glared at me. "This isn't any of your business, Lucas".
"It is my business, Trisha. Williams is very close to me and if you think you can easily drift in and out of his life then you are damn wrong".
"He loves me".
"He did. But that was in the past and you should get that in your brain, stick it there".
Lili tugged on my arms. "Uncle Lucas. Can you take me to my room?".
"Sure, baby. Let's go". I held her hand going towards the stairs.
"He'll still come back to me".
I paused and faced Trisha. "He has a wife and her name is Brianna, the mother of his twins".
"What? She gave birth safely!".
I smiled at her wryly. "And to twins. A boy and a girl. Trisha, you need to understand that Brianna has more leverage in Liam's life than you".
"That's not possible".
"The sooner you get that Liam no longer loves, the better, Trisha. He has Brianna so you are not important in any aspect of his life". I reminded her.
*
*
*
BRIANNA
I opened my eyes a little bit and then wide, I turned seeing Liam staring at me.
He smiled at me. "You are awake".
"Hey". I smiled back.
"You remember where you are, right? Like what you did last?".
I chuckled weakly. "Of course. I remember, I'm just stressed out".
"I'm so glad you are okay, you got me so scared. I had to watch you while you slept".
"Really?".
"How are you feeling now? Any pain? I can call the doctor to come attend to you right away".
I smiled a little. "I'm fine. Just a little sore down there".
"Jana and Jayden". He held my hand. "We both got what we wanted".
"Hmm". I fluttered my eyes closed again, still feeling a bit weak.
Liam kissed my hand. "I'm sorry!".
"Huh?". I opened my eyes again. "For what!".
"I'm sorry". He repeated. "I shouldn't have kissed Trisha. You are my fiancee and the only woman I should look at".
I closed my eyes remembering it. "It's not your fault, Liam. She was being so cheap, trying to seduce the man she left".
"So you forgive me?". He asked, looking at me intently.
"Of course". I whispered. "I can't stay angry at you, I might scold you later but I just want you right by my side now".
He inched closer to me. "And that you'll get".
"So where's Chloe?". I looked around. "I do remember telling myself to keep pushing".
"I guess she either followed Lucas to go pick Lilian up from school or she decided to admire your babies once again".
"Lili would be so happy to hear that I gave birth to twins. Just what she wanted".
"Hm. I'm sure Lucas would have given her the whole scoop already".
I rested on the pillow squarely. "I'm so tired, Liam".
"You are?".
"Yeah".
"Brianna?".
I stared at him. "Hmm?".
"Can I kiss you?".
"Do you have to ask?". I was amused. "I am all yours, Williams Paige".
"Damn! I love you".
I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me immediately as if waiting for the right moment.
His tongue slips into mine as I moan going in ecstasy already. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear as he caresses my face.
I inched closer towards his fingers as he ran his lips over mine ever so perfectly. I open up my mouth to him soaked in his love.
.
.
.