Chapter 48

CHLOE HOUSTON
I flipped my eyelids open, aware of the fact that a hand was wrapped around me. I looked sideways to see Lucas and I smiled.
What happened last night filled my memory immediately and the thoughts of it made my cheeks go red with embarrassment.
His hands were wrapped around me while I stared at his face remembering how we made love yesternight and I liked it so well.
I yawned tiredly as I gently removed his hands around me sitting up on the bed. He groaned in his sleep holding me tighter.
I kissed him softly on the lips slowly as I removed my hand and then stood up from the bed heading to the bathroom.
I walked quietly so I wouldn't disturb him in his sleep. I got into the shower room and took off my pajamas, turning on the shower.
I ran my hands through my already wet hair as I thought of last night and the previous ones as well. I don't think I regret it at all.
I'm pretty sure Lucas won't hurt me. After all, he said something about marriage like two weeks ago though.
I felt a hand slip around my waist and I knew it was Lucas immediately. He nibbled on my ear as he pressed me close to him.
"Good morning". He whispered huskily as I shuddered to his touch.
"I thought you were asleep". I spoke up. "I mean, you were pretty much sleeping when I woke up".
"I was. Not until my angel left me".
My cheeks heated up as he said that. How sweet of him to call me that.
"I actually thought you left when I woke up". He continued. "I was thinking of going after you".
"Where could I possibly think of going?".
"Back to your apartment".
"Hmm". I hummed in response. "True".
Well I stayed with Lucas the whole of this week. Not at my apartment though, I haven't been there in weeks now.
I snapped out of my thoughts as I became aware of Lucas's 'morning glory' shooting against my butt.
"You are not naked, are you?". I asked as I turned around seeing him exactly naked.
He shrugged and chuckled. "What? Let's bath together".
"Sex in the shower? Really?". I asked him amused by the thought.
He smiled and pulled me closer to him as the water dripped on the both of us. He placed his lips on mine and I reciprocated.
I gasped as he grabbed my butt lifting me up as he wrapped me around his torso. He trailed kisses from my lips to the hollow of my neck.
I moaned softly as his lips trailed down to my breasts as he bit on my nipples. I wrapped my hands around his lower back, arching him close to me.
"Lucas ... ". I moaned, delving my fingers in his hair.
"Just say you want me". He replied hoarsely. "Right here, right now".
"I want". I whispered. "Damn you. Fuck me already".
He chuckled softly and dropped me down kissing my lips before he rammed into me unexpectedly.
I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling as he thrusted into me faster than before with me pulling him close wanting more from him.
*
*
*
BRIANNA
I stirred awake, aware of the bright sunlight streaming through the flannel curtains. I sat up on the bed as I yawned tiredly.
I glanced sideways and smiled seeing Liam sleeping soundly. My lips curved into a little smile as I stared at his sleeping figure.
Liam ... My Liam.
His brown hair was partly ruffled but he still looked handsome even in his sleep. I let my fingers trail down his face slightly but he didn't even budge.
Hm. Must be sound asleep.
I kissed him lightly on the lips and stood up from the bed. I rubbed my baby bump and smiled to myself thinking of when it's going to come out.
My own baby.
I giggled at the thought and went directly to the bathroom to freshen up. I took off my nightgown and let the water fall on me as it refreshed me completely.
*
*
I stepped out of the shower room feeling incredibly refreshed after taking a warm bath.
I stood in front of the mirror as I dried my body admiring my baby bump yet again. I smiled, staring at it, for a month. It will be a baby.
I finished drying my body and walked to the wardrobe searching for something very simple to wear.
I finally settled for a floral summer gown which looked just fine on me. Then I stood in front of the mirror drying my hair since it was still wet from the shower.
After I was done with everything, I glanced back at Liam giggling as I found him still on the bed asleep cutely.
I put on my fluffy flip flop and walked out of the room heading towards Lili's room down the hallway. I knocked on the door before opening it and stepped in.
She was still sleeping, hugging her teddy bear close to her cutely.
I smiled and went to where she was kissing her on the cheeks. She flipped her eyelids open and beamed brightly seeing me.
"Good morning, Mommy".
"Morning, my baby". I caressed her hair sitting on the bed. "Did you sleep well?".
"Hmm".
"You'll be late for school if you don't get up, you know".
"Huh?".
She glanced at the alarm clock and her eyes widened seeing what the time was.
"I guess I slept too much". She rubbed her eyes tiredly as she yawned.
I ruffled her hair. "Your nanny will be here any minute from now so up, up, up".
She giggled as I tickled her and almost immediately the door opened revealing her nanny.
"Good morning, ma'am".
"It's Brianna". I corrected her for the umpteenth time.
No matter how I try to correct each of the workers in the house, they keep on calling me either 'ma'am' or 'madam'. So I guess I can get used to it.
"Meet me down for breakfast when you are through, baby".
She nodded in response and I kissed both of her cheeks lovingly before standing up. I walked towards the door and opened it as I stepped out.
*
_____
I stepped into the kitchen smelling the scent from the dishes on each cooker.
The cook glanced at me. "Good morning, ma'am".
"Hi".
I walked further in the kitchen glancing at each of the dishes. Breakfast consisted of fluffy scrambled eggs, bacon and buttered toasts in a breadbasket.
I flashed the maid a smile. "Thanks".
I heard footsteps and turned to see Trisha, she scowled at me immediately and I rolled my eyes at all.
The divorce papers are ready but she didn't even sign them at all. Turns out that if she did sign them, then that means she won't get custody of Lilian.
"Hey! Wimp!". She snapped at the maid suddenly. "Can't you greet?".
"G-Good m-morning, T-Trisha".
She scoffed. "Trisha? What happened to 'madam'?".
"Rhoda". I chuckled softly. "You can go, I'll take care of things here".
"Okay, ma'am".
The maid scurried off immediately and I turned to Trisha who was giving me death glares.
"It will do you good if you just sign those papers and leave". I spoke up.
"I'm not leaving my daughter for you".
"Your choice". I shrugged. "It's not like your presence matters anyway".
She frowned and moved towards me when I heard Liam's voice. She withdrew glaring at me before walking off.
I grabbed the breadbasket and took it to the dining table. I set them there on the table just as Liam stepped in.
"Good morning". I smiled at him as he walked in.
"Love". He kissed my cheeks warmly. "I guess you slept well, huh?".
"Yeah, I did".
"And the baby?". He asked, hugging me.
"She's fine".
I wrapped my hands around him as he kissed my neck softly before disentangling from the hug.
He glanced at the table. "This looks good".
"I know right". I said flipping open a plate.
"What do you think you are doing?". He stopped me. "Brianna, you know that you are not to stress yourself out".
"I'm not stressing myself out. There's no big deal in setting the table".
"And that's why I hired workers to help you, if you need anything done. Call them, I don't want you getting tired, okay?".
"Relax, Liam". I patted his chest. "I'm fine, okay?".
"You remember what the doctor said? You shouldn't get yourself stressed out unless you want to deliver the baby before time".
"Shhh". I kissed his lips lightly. "I'll deliver my baby when I'm due and that will be a month from now".
He sighed softly. "Brianna".
"You look handsome". I said distracting him from the subject topic.
He was putting on white long sleeve with the three top buttons opened exposing a little part of his chest giving him the perfect look.
I got lost staring at him. He was charming and his jet brown hair flipped over his cute lashes making him overly perfect-though.
"Am I that handsome for you to drool?". He asked, teasing me.
I hit him playfully. "In your dreams".
"Really? I know you can't get enough of this handsome face all day".
I laughed heartily. "Stop being cocky. Mr. Williams Paige".
"Anything for you. Mrs. Brianna Paige".
He chuckled softly as I laughed along and then he kissed my forehead before placing his lips on mine.
"Sir Williams".
He groaned, pulling away. "Yes?".
I looked sideways away from him to see one of Liam's body-guards in the dining room.
Hmm. Is something wrong?
"Yes, Royce". Liam answered him. "Do you need anything?".
"There's someone here to see Ma'am Brianna". Royce replied, glancing at me.
I arched my eyebrows. "Here to see me? Does the person have a name?".
"Gustave Hills".
I become pale immediately when I hear that name. My Dad? Why is he here early this morning?
.
.