Chapter 54

BRIANNA
His tongue slips into mine as I moan going in ecstasy already. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear as he caresses my face.
I inched closer towards his fingers as he ran his lips over mine ever so perfectly. I open up my mouth to him soaked in his love.
"Ahem!".
I pulled away hearing someone clear their throat and looked ahead to see Chloe step into the ward.
She smiled mischievously. "Did I interrupt something?".
"Heck! Yeah you did". Liam replied to her. "We were in the middle of something".
I laughed slowly. "No. We weren't".
"I need to talk to Brianna". She crossed her arms. "And shouldn't you be over with the babies? You are their father".
"Oh yeah, my babies". I turned to Liam. "I guess they are okay, right ?".
"Yeah. And they both got your beautiful blue eyes".
I chuckled lightly. "That's all?".
"And maybe my facial features but mostly your oceanic blue eyes, making them look so cute just like you". He said pecking me on the lips.
"Yuck!". Chloe gagged. "You two should get a room, seriously?".
Liam smiled at me. "I can't get enough of her".
"Oh so you intend to have more babies?".
"Hell No!". Liam stood up immediately. "I think I've done enough. Three children? It's enough".
"Why?". Chloe teased him. "I think two more will do just fine".
"I'll be back shortly". Liam kissed my lips briefly before walking out.
I faced Chloe. "You just had to shoo him out".
"Maybe". She chuckled, coming over to help me sit up. "So how are you doing?".
"Fine". I tapped my forehead lightly. "And I think I might be coming down with an ache but that's it".
"Hm. You good?".
"My legs feel sore". I admitted flopping back on the bed.
Chloe laughed. "Oh Brie. Seeing you right here grunting while giving birth hours ago taught me something".
"And what's that?".
"I'm never having a baby". She blurted out and I had to laugh.
"Really? You can't be serious".
"I am serious. I don't want to grunt and groan in the ward room like some animal".
"Ouch! But what if Lucas wants a child?".
"I know right". She whispered. "And the worst part is that he seems to love babies very much".
"See?". I laughed. "You can't escape being pregnant and having a child".
She rolled her eyes. "I can work my way out of that".
"You really love him, don't you?". I asked her.
"Maybe". She cleared her throat. "So talk about yourself not me".
"My Dad came visiting".
"What did the old man want?". She asked harshly.
"Chloe Houston... ". I warned her. "He's still my father".
She sighed softly. "Fine. What did Gustave Hills want this time? I hope he didn't say stupid stuff?".
"He asked for forgiveness, and was sorry for all he did to me". I told her quietly.
"Oh".
I looked at her. "Are you not going to say something?".
"I don't know, Brie. What should I say? Do you want to forgive him?".
"Should I?".
"Brie. It's up to you, it's your choice. I don't have to make decisions for you all the time, do this yourself for once, hmm?".
*
*
*
LAUREN HILLS
"You sure of this, Lauren?". Emilia asked as she drove.
"I'm pretty sure". I muttered. "I can't let her live a happy life with Liam. Not possible".
"But are you really sure about it? What if it doesn't work?".
"It will". I said firmly.
"What if we get caught?". She continued asking. "What we are about to do is pretty risky, if I must say, Lauren".
"So what?". I glanced at her. "Are you gonna quit? Just like that? You don't want to help me anymore?".
"I'll always help you, Lauren. You can count me on that one".
"Then quit whining". I told her. "I still have a lot in store for Brianna. I'll do anything to make sure that she doesn't get the family she always wanted".
"So this plan of yours? Don't we get to tell Lea?".
I let out a scoff. "Lea? Why? She'll ruin it for me considering how soft she is. I doubt if Lea will help me ruin Brianna".
"Come on, Lauren. She's our friend too".
"Alright then. I'll call her up but if she says No then that's it".
Emilia nodded in response. "We really need another person to be on our side, that's why you gotta call Lea ''.
"I don't want her to be on my side, I've got my Mum, Nicholas and maybe Liam's wife, Trisha".
She glanced at me. "You speaking with his ex wife? Why the hell will you do that? You plan her on adding her to one of your evil schemes for Brianna?".
"No. But I will now". I mischievously thought of how to do that.
I know that Trisha would probably hate that bitch, Brianna so all I have to do is try to get Trisha on my side. And that's it, she may help me though.
"Call up, Lea".
I sighed and brought my phone texting Lea to meet some place if she agrees to what I am about to do.
I sent her the details of what I have in store for Brianna carefully outlining it just in case she refuses to comply with me.
"Is this the place?". Emilia snapped me out of my thoughts pulling the car over.
I looked outside the window. "Yep. This is it, pull over".
She parked by a curb and I smiled seeing Nicholas's penthouse. I hope he'll agree to what I'm about to offer him though.
Emilia turned off the engine and I opened the car door stepping out. She stepped out as well, staring at his place, arms crossed.
"Woah. He's living large".
"I know right". I agreed with her. "Brianna is such a fool for leaving him to go stay with Liam".
"Come on, Lauren. You can't compare Liam to Nicholas. Liam is a top billionaire".
"Brianna is such a gold digger. I'm sure she only got pregnant for him just so she could have his wealth, that's it". I clenched my fists angrily. "And to think that Liam fell in love with her infuriates me a lot".
Emilia crossed her arms. "Has__".
She was interrupted by my phone ringing, I excused myself and checked the caller I.D realizing it was Lea.
"Hey Girl. You got my message?". I said as I answered the phone call.
"Oh Gosh! Lauren. How wicked can you be?".
"Excuse me? Lea, what are you rattling about?".
"How can you think of trying to abduct your own sister's baby? How selfish can you be because of a man?!!".
*
*
*
LUCAS KNIGHTS
"Lili". I called sitting on the bed. "Are you not down yet?".
"One more minute, Uncle Lucas".
I groaned and stood up walking outside the room.
She has been in her wardrobe changing her dresses for more than an hour now. All just because she wants to look fancy for her baby brother and sister.
I descended down the stairs heading to the kitchen, I stopped by the doorway as I saw Trisha.
What the hell is she doing here? Cooking up poison or what?
I cleared my throat and walked in as she turned in shock knocking down jars onto the floor.
"What are you doing?". I asked her coldly.
"Nothing". She hastily answered. "What could I be doing?".
"Trisha".
"I'm only preparing cookies and milk for Lili, that's all. Or can't I feed my daughter again?".
"And how am I sure you didn't add poison into those cookies?".
She scoffed. "Is that what you think of me?".
"Maybe". I shrugged. "What else should I expect? You might be planning to kill us so you could run away with his money again".
She crossed her arms. "What happened to us, Lucas? We all used to be best friends, Nick, you, Williams and I back in college".
"I only condoned you because of Williams, get that straight, Trisha". I retorted.
"Uncle Lucas?". Lili walked straight in the kitchen wearing a floral jumpsuit. "Why are you here? I thought you were in my room ".
"You look beautiful, princess". Trisha complimented her.
Lili faced me ignoring her. "Uncle Lucas, let's go already. I really want to see my baby brother and sister wide awake".
"Are you going back to meet Brianna?".
"Yep!". Lili turns to her. "Do you want to come with us, momma?".
I didn't say a word. Lili is just a child and her thinking about her mother is still pure.
Trisha's face tightened. "No".
"Oh. Come on, Uncle Lucas. Let's go, you can talk to my momma later".
"Lilian. I can't go with you but you can hand this over to Brianna for me".
I watched as Trisha grabbed a tray of chip chocolate cookies and placed them in a jar for Lili to hold.
"Mommy loves cookies". Lili accepted them. "I'll give them to her".
"Take a bite out of it". I told Trisha.
She looked at me. "What?".
"Take a bite out of it first".
.
.