Yes." In Qing Zhu's eyes, Zhou Yi was extremely smart, The person who knows everything is also bought by Zhou Yi from Ren Yazi. Life in the Zhou family is very easy. Both the master and the wife are kind people. Even the young master Zhou Jia likes to play pranks occasionally. But also kind people.

    This made him more loyal to Zhou Yi and obeyed everything he said.

    The two arrived at the tea shop, unloaded the big package, and were relieved in an instant, greatly relieved. Zhou Yi asked for a pot of hot tea, and after taking a sip, he immediately felt cuddled.

    At this moment, Zhou Yi asked the waiter who was pouring tea: "Brother, we are going to the city to rush for the exam. I would like to ask, is there any inn in this city that is not full?

    " Regrettably: "Master Xiucai, you are late. A month ago, examinees entered the city one after another. Now the inns in the city are full, and there don't even seem to be small test preparation yards for renting out scholars." The rest!"

    "Ah, young master, what should I do?" Qingzhu was about to cry when he heard that, he himself had nothing to do with it, he slept in a kennel when fleeing famine before, but the young master can't do it, the young master still has an exam, if How can I prepare for the exam if I don’t live well?

    Zhou Yi also frowned upon hearing this: This is troublesome.

    Seeing them like this, the second elder brother said again: "Young master, if you really have no place to go, there is a Confucius Temple outside the city, which has been renovated by the government and is specially used as a resting place for poor students when they are rushing to take the exam. Many people live there Go!"

    "What are you talking about! How can my young master live in a ruined temple!" Zhou Yi didn't respond, but after hearing this, Qingzhu slapped the table and shouted, in his heart, his young master is a figure like a heaven and man, how can he live in a ruined temple? Going to live in a ruined temple like a beggar is not insulting!

    "What are you yelling at, I'm just offering a suggestion, I can't stand it!" Xiaoer was also very angry, and directly pushed Qingzhu back.

    Qingzhu still wanted to speak, but Zhou Yi stopped him: "Qingzhu, what I usually teach you, the second brother is also kind, I apologize to the second brother!" "

    I..."

    "Uh..."

    At Zhou Yi's Under the gaze, Qingzhu had no choice but to stand up and apologize to Xiaoer: "I'm sorry, I was just impatient..."

    Seeing them like this, Xiaoer felt embarrassed and waved his hands quickly: "It's okay, it's okay, I also came up with random ideas !"

    While speaking, a surprise voice suddenly sounded: "Zhou Xiucai!!!!"

    Zhou Yi looked back, and it was clear that it was Boss Mao, a purchaser from Beiyuan Fucheng. Boss Mao got out of the carriage, walked up to Zhou Yi with a big belly, and said, "Zhou Xiucai, are you here to rush for the exam? Oh, why didn't you tell me earlier? If I knew earlier, I would sweep the couch to welcome you!"

    Zhou Yi rubbed his nose, "Boss Mao, I didn't expect to meet you here." "

    Oh, isn't this fate, Zhou Xiucai, which inn are you staying at? I will definitely visit some other day."

    Zhou Yi smiled: "To be honest, all the inns in the city are full, and there is no resting place for tonight!" When

    Boss Mao heard this, surprise popped out of his small eyes, and he slapped his thigh: "Oh, This is not to see outsiders, walk around, go to my house, my house is not much, just a lot of rooms, safe for you to prepare for the exam!"