Those who cried were those who were reluctant to buy food at the beginning, but now they want to buy it, but they can't.

    "What can we do? Our family just points at the crops in the field. How can our family live now?" A woman sat on the field and slapped her thighs and howled loudly.

    Someone pulled and persuaded: "It's all the same, let's find a way to get food now!"

    The woman cried even louder: "Where can I get food, the county's food has been bought... "

    Her aunt, why didn't you follow everyone to buy grain at the beginning!" Someone couldn't help but say.

    "That... isn't that expensive!" the woman cried.

    "Then who can you blame, Brother Tuesday specially paid us an extra month's wages, plus the previous one, if we buy food, we will have enough to eat until the beginning of next spring!" said the straightforward person.

    The woman cried even louder when she heard this, and her man squatted aside and held his head and didn't speak.

    Except for those who were reluctant to buy food at the beginning, Xiawan Village was not in despair, just like what the person said before, because they had worked in the workshop for half a year, and every household had saved some money , Coupled with Zhou Er's reminder, most people still bought all the food ruthlessly.

    Although the second half of the year was sad, it would not starve to death.

    But other villages are different.

    The crying was so loud that everyone was enveloped in despair. The crops died and there was no autumn harvest, which meant that there would be no food for the second half of the year.

    And those tenants are even worse, the landlord doesn't care if you haven't received the food, he will come to collect the rent when the time comes.

    This simply does not give people a way out.

    On the way Zhou Yi went to the academy, he saw the crying people along the road, and his heart was heavy. When he arrived at the Han Mansion, he sighed deeply: "Teacher, it's so hard to be a commoner in this world!" "Xing, the common people are miserable!

    " , perish, and the people suffer," Han Xiangru naturally couldn't understand the meaning in Zhou Yi's words, and said solemnly.

    During the conversation, Zhou Yi realized that Guang'an County was not the only one affected by the disaster, Liangyuan Province and Tangyin Province were hit by a once-in-a-century drought.

    The two provinces of Liangyuan and Tangyin were the famous lands of fish and rice in the Dai Viet Dynasty. It can be said that almost a quarter of the grain of the Dai Viet Dynasty was supplied by these two provinces. Now, as the granaries of the Dai Viet Dynasty, they were hit by a disaster, which affected not only these The two provinces, but the entire Da Viet Dynasty will be involved.

    While talking, the servant reported that Pan Sixie had come.

    After Pan Sixie came in, he sighed for a while, this old man may have retired, but the thought of loyalty and patriotism has been deeply rooted in his bones, even if he didn't get the salary from the court, he still has the heart of the prime minister!

    "The leak in the house happens to rain all night, and the treasury is empty enough to run horses. In the past, when disasters occurred, food was lost from the righteous warehouses in Liangyuan and Tangyin, but now it is precisely these two provinces that are suffering from severe drought. Next year, whether it is ordinary people I'm afraid life will be difficult for the emperor!" Pan Sixie sighed.     He didn't mention those court officials and wealthy families because Pan Sixie knew that no matter what disaster happened, even if the emperor's hair turned gray in a hurry, these people would not be affected.     But then he laughed at himself again: "But I'm afraid I'm overthinking it, the emperor     won't care about it, he's still in the harem!" I have a general understanding of the current situation of the court and the court.     Hearing what Pan Sixie said, Zhou Yi felt that the Great Yue Dynasty was like a pill. The granary of the Great Yue Dynasty was almost gone, so how could he still have fun in the harem?     Could it be that he is rushing to become the king of subjugation?     The lack of food does not cause a single sequelae. First of all, the price of food will definitely rise a lot. If there are unscrupulous merchants hoarding food, the people will not be able to buy food, which will definitely lead to riots. It will also soar, and it is destined to starve to death by then.     The drought in Liangyuan and Tangyin provinces really touched the foundation of the Dai Viet dynasty. Zhou Yi did not believe that the current emperor would be so stupid and have such a big heart, and he would still be living in the harem at this time!

    Han Xiangru thought the same as Zhou Yi, he snorted coldly: "Wait, even for the seat under the buttocks, the emperor will do something!" "Hey, you should be careful when you speak,

    if someone overhears you , I'm afraid your old life will be lost." Pan Sixie often worried about Han Xiangru's mouth.

    Han Xiangru snorted, "I didn't say it in front of outsiders." He resigned at the beginning because he didn't care about the current emperor's behavior, so he naturally had a very bad impression of the emperor.

    Zhou Yi laughed secretly when he heard this, the old man often said that he was open-mouthed, compared with himself, what he said was nothing!

    The atmosphere in Guang'an County is becoming more and more tense, and people often take to the streets to make trouble. For Zhou Yi's safety, Han Xiangru deliberately exempted him from the course during this period.

    "Teacher, you'd better live in my house. I'm really worried about you being here alone!" People will be extremely hungry by then, and these big households may be the first places where the victims of the disaster will hit.

    Han Xiangru waved his hand, "I have such a high courtyard wall here, and there are servants in the mansion. What are you afraid of? But you, living in the village, have no city gates. If disaster victims from other places come, there is no place to stop them." Why don't you go back and discuss with your parents that your whole family will live in my house?"

    Zhou Yi nodded: "I'll go back and ask my parents."

    Finally, the family discussed it and decided to live in the county town. The time workshop also stopped working, and there were disaster victims everywhere on the road, and no one dared to come to buy goods.

    To the county seat, but not to the Han Mansion, they have a shop of their own, and they can live in a crowded place. If there are too many victims, the village is wide on all sides, and anyone can come, but the county seat will close the gate. , at least those victims will not be able to enter.