27. Mahi's childhood

Virat turned the pages of the album, with each picture there was a story, some very wholesome and others very embarassing. MS didn't know if he was hating it or loving it, his mother was telling all his embarassing deeds to the kids and he could do nothing about this. Moreover, the boys were teasing him like no tomorrow, they were so happy like they had found some kind of hidden treasure.

"Mumma" Rishabh spoke looking at one picture, "Mahi bhai is riding the bike without helmet? "

Mahi's eyes widened as he gulped, not this, not when he has grounded Rishabh for riding the bike irresponsibly.

"One of my friends had clicked this picture and sent it to me. Apparently Mahi had bunked his class to play apparently a very important match" Meera told as the boys listened keenly.

"Mahi bhaiii" Rishabh squeaked, "You also used to bunk classes? And you used to ride without helmet? "

"You sound too happy bachcha" MS stated.

"Bhaiya you cannot punish me after this. Aap bhi mere jaise hi the. My punishment gets cancelled with immediate effect, I'm no more going on morning walks with cheeku bhaiya" Rishabh declared.

Meera whacked him as he said this. "Beta punishment use bhi mili thi aur tujhe bhi milegi. There is no escaping. A wrong doesn't become right if your elder brother also did it when he was young"

Rishabh rubbed his arm whining where he got whacked, "mumma yaar aap bhool gye beemar hoon mai"

Virat saw the brighter side of this, "Mahi bhai got punished? Woah. Kya scene raha hoga, haina rishu, haina bhabhi? "

"Stop behaving like you haven't seen anyone getting punished cheeku" MS said, visibly sulking and that made Virat's mood even brighter, he would have a field day with this today.

"But I haven't seen YOU getting punished. Mumma batao na, kya hua tha. Detail mein" Virat added.

"No mumma you can't" Mahi pleaded through his eyes but Meera was in no mood to listen to him today. Even she was enjoying this.

"Should have thought before pulling these stunts Mahi" Meera replied to Mahi's silent please, which made all others laugh aloud.

"That was some 17-18 years ago mumma" Mahi scowled.

"Who's denying that? " Meera asked, "Anyways kids listen"

"Sure" Mahi slumped back on the bed, accepting his fate.

"How was he punished mumma? What was his punishment? " Virat asked excitedly.

"Wahi jo tumhari hoti hai" Mahi uttered irritated.

This made Rishabh even more excited. The idea of Mahi bhai doing a punishment itself was hilarious to him. "Was he grounded Mumma? Did he write a 5 page essay on road safety? Was he made to write assignment twice? "