5. Cricket and Deshmukh family

Rishabh was hoping that Virat wouldn't have come back when he reached home, but no such luck. He saw Virat sitting on one of the hall chairs, sipping coffee.

Rishabh immediately went upstairs to his room, avoiding Virat's gaze. MS, who had picked Rishabh from his school, felt it weird, he was expecting Rishabh to cling with Virat and overboard him with the details of his day, they had gotten that close lately, what changed?

"Rishu come back fast after changing. Coffee is ready" Sakshi shouted behind him.

Rishabh came back, but sat at the chair farthest to Virat, contrary to his usual place besides Virat. MS and Sakshi both noticed that.

They sat their without speaking to each other for 5 whole minutes before Virat got up. They could see Rishabh peeking at Virat from the corners of his eyes but not looking at him directly. Something was wrong!

Rishabh didn't come out of his room till the dinner time. And when he came for dinner, the same suit followed. Virat didn't spare Rishabh a glance and Rishabh was too scared to even look at Virat.

Till the evening Rishabh was escaping Virat's glances. He was expecting Virat to grab him and scold the hell out of him but when Virat didn't spare him a glance, he knew the problem was something else. And this was even worse, instead of lion hunting him, he had to surrender himself to the lion, the thought itself made Rishabh shiver.

He gathered his courage and made himself move to Virat's room. Virat was watching something on his iPad lying on the bed, Rishabh went and carefully lied besides him.

"Bhai" Rishabh meekly spoke, which Virat ignored.

"Bhai sorry na, baat karo na" Rishabh muttered.

When Virat still didn't spare him a glance, Rishabh went in front of him, held his ears and kneeled down "Bhai, I'm sorry, sachchi, please baat karo na, nahi raha ja raha merese aise"

Virat looked at him but refrained from speaking anything. He was so worried when he got Rishabh's call that he had left everything to reach there on time, but when he got to know that this was all but a stupid prank, he didn't know how to react.

"Bhai aap aise chup kyun ho? I am sorry, aage se nahi karunga aise. Isse achha toh aap mereko daant lo. Maar khane ke liye bhi taiyaar hoon, par please baat karo na, aap nahi baat karoge toh kisse baat karunga mai?" Rishabh cried.

And this was the last straw for Virat. He was trying to not give in easily, but Rishabh's tears were not something he could handle.

He made Rishabh stand up, lowered his hands and made him sit on the bed "Kyun ro raha hai itna? Maine kuchh kaha hai terese? " Virat asked wiping his tears.

"Aap kuchh keh hi toh nahi rahe ho" Rishabh sulked.

"Kiska idea tha ye stupid prank karne ka? School pahunche 5 minute hue nahi ki bhaisaab ki masti shuru ho gayi. Pata hai kitni chinta ho gayi thi mujhe teri? "