15. Girlfriend?

MS was bugged. There were two people in the house who were injured and couldn't stay confined in the bed for two consecutive minutes. MS glared at his mother and his brother, who were sitting on the opposite sides of the table, smiling at each other, ignoring his glare.

"Maine bola tha na aap dono ko mai dinner aapke room mein leke aa jaunga, kyu aaye aap yahaan? " MS asked.

Virat was about to speak when Meera winked at him and stopped him, "Family saath baithkar dinner karti hai toh pyaar badhta hai Mahi"

"Agree mumma, dinner hamesha sabko sath mein hi karna chahiye" Virat said on cue. Mahi looked at their exchange, so the two were teaming up? Nice.

"I can see, kuchh logo mein bohot pyaar badh rha hai" Rishabh teased on purpose.  Virat glared at him, but Rishabh had come far too long to get scared by his glares, not that he was ever scared of him. Rishabh just hi-fied with Sakshi, who shared the same thoughts as Rishabh.

Virat reached out to Rishabh to whack him but Rishabh just stood up and ran towards MS. Virat was left with no option but to sit back and glare. MS pulled Rishabh in front of him, "Din-ba-din shaitaan hota ja rha hai tu rishu"

" Hai na bhai? Isko lagao meri taraf se ek" Virat uttered.

"Bhaiya mujhe nahi baithna waha, marenge cheeku bhaiya " Rishabh muttered.

"Tu aa beta idhar, sara cheeku bhaiya nikalta hoon tera aaj" Virat said, getting up.

MS immediately put an arm around Rishabh, glaring at Virat. Virat immediately sat down. "Ja baith apni jagah, mai hu na yahi pe, nahi marega wo"

Rishabh went and sat down in his seat, giving sly smiles to Virat. Off-late he enjoyed teasing Virat quite too much, more now because MS had confiscated his phone and PlayStation and he had his exams coming up, he was looking to find entertainment through Virat. He would tease him endlessly, until Virat has enough of him and whacks him.

"Bhaiya yar playstation dedo na waapas. Virat bhai bhi free hain ab, bore ho gaye wo bhi, hai na bhaiyu?" Risabh whined after dinner.

MS raised his eyebrows, "exams mein kitna time bacha hai beta tere? "

"Ek din ke liye bas bhaiya, bhaiyu aap bolo na" Rishabh whined again, coaxing Virat to join him.

"Bhai ek din ke liye hi bol rha hai wo" Virat pleaded.

"Grounded ka matlab samajhte ho dono? " MS asked, his voice sharper now. Virat sat back, it was futile to talk to Mahi bhai and he knew that, he was just trying for the sake of Rishabh. Mahi bhai wouldn't back down from a punishment, not when  there were exams coming up.

"Par bhaiyaaa I'm getting bored" Rishabh muttered.

"Syllabus ho gya tera? Your subjects are quite interesting bachcha, study them a little, you won't be bored anymore" MS countered.

Rishabh rolled his eyes, his subjects were nothing sort of interesting, economics and accounts were plain boring, while maths screwed the hell out of his brain.

"How are your studies going on Rishu? Everything is okay? Kahi koi problem hai? " MS asked.

Rishabh shook his head. There was no problem as such. It was just that he didn't like to study. He was not a bad student per se, but he wasn't a topper either. His mom always said that if he wanted to do well in studies, he could, but that just wasn't his interest. And now that he was actually devoted to his cricket training, studies were taking a backfoot.