2. Moments with Family

"Rish, now that you have scored this much, bhai will gift you something, I mean ANYTHING, so tell him kya chahiye " Virat told Rishabh.

"Kuchh ni chahiye bhai" Rishabh said. And it was true, the only thing he wanted, they could not get him no matter how hard they tried.

"Tere virat bhai se seekhle kuchh, 70 percent pe bhi ye bike ki zid karke baith gya tha" MS told Rishabh and instead of feeling insulted, Virat smiled proudly.

"Itna besharam banne ko nahi keh raha hoon, bas samjha raha hoon ki tu bhi isi ghar ka bachcha hai, kuchh mangne ka, zid karne ka haq tera bhi hai"

Rishabh nodded, their love baffled him but he was not sure if he was ready to take it.

"Chal shaam tak sochke bata dena" MS said.

"Mahi ek celebration toh banta hai na" Sakshi said.

"Ofcourse, Rishabh go get ready bacha" MS cooed.

But Rishabh was not excited, not even a bit. And that was obvious too, when you want to celebrate with all but that one person and she is not with you, it's hard to celebrate. But there is one thing about life, it doesn't stop, you have to learn to find a meaning in your suffering. This suffering was unavoidable for Rishabh, but it did reconcile him with his brothers, it didn't go waste.

MS understood Rishabh's point of view but he also understood that it has to start somewhere, he had given Rishabh enough time to grieve and now he had to come out of the shell.

Rishabh gave a pleading look to MS to just let him be but MS just kissed his forehead and spoke lovingly "Mumma tujhe khush dekhna chahti hain beta, unhe kitna bura lagega jab wo uthengi ki unke bete ne aisi haalat bana ke rakhi hai apni? She is proud of you Rishu, lets celebrate, for her "

Rishabh hugged MS again and got up to get ready. He didn't feel like crying anymore, he knew his mumma would be proud of him.

Rishabh and Virat were bickering mindlessly. MS had taken them to the gaming zone and now they were competing against each other calling each other names.

" you better accept ki isme mai aapse achha hu, you aren't winning by cheating anyways" Rishabh taunted Virat.

"Achha? I am cheating? Meri galti hai ki tera concentration kharab hai? " Virat countered back.

"No, you deliberately did that ki mai distract ho jaun, and that is called cheating"

"Abey ja maine tera system hack thodi na kiya hai jo cheating bolega isey? Ek madhumakkhi (honeybee) se darega toh usme mai kya karu? "

"Jao aapse baat hi nahi karni mujhe, simple si baat samajh toh aati nahi aapko, you manipulated me into thinking ki idhar makkhi hai when there was none, if that is not fucking cheating,I don't know what is" Rishabh tried to put his point again.