Prologue

"Haan mumma, yahi address hai unka I'm sure " Rishabh told his mother who was driving the car.

"Tujhe lagta hai we will be able to meet them today? Security and all you know.. "

"Kyu nahi mumma? Mujhe nahi fark padta wo kaun hain, mere liye toh mere bhai hain na and I'm not going without meeting them " Rishabh said determinedly.

He had convinced his mother to come to India for holidays and the sole purpose of these holidays was to meet his brothers. No matter what he would find his brothers.

"I really hope.. " Meera took a turn to the right as the google maps directed her, that's when she saw a bumper truck approaching at the death speed towards them. She tried to turn the car away but the speed of the truck was too high and the time was too less for her to react. And in a split-second, the car flipped on collision. Meera held Rishabh tightly, she knew she wouldn't make it, she embraced Rishabh tightly for one last time.

People on road took them out of the car somehow, the impact was too great, they wondered if anyone in the car survived. But miraculously Rishabh survived. Meera had protected him by her life. He had some minor scratches on his forehead, hands and legs but other than that, he was unhurt. Meera, however, was unconscious, her head was bleeding profusely. Rishabh cried for help, people called for ambulance.

MS was going home when he saw the commotion on road. He was about to ask his driver to see what was happening but as he heard the helpless cries of the boy, he came out of the car himself to see. He pushed people aside who were hovering around the woman, MS couldn't recognise her, her face was covered with her own blood. But Rishabh saw him, "Bhaiyaa" he cried out. A fresh pool of tears made way to Rishabh's eyes, he wanted to meet Mahi bhai since long and now when he saw him, he couldn't even hug him.

The boy's cries pierced his heart, he looked hardly 15, " Mom? " MS asked. Rishabh could hardly nod his head.

"Somebody please help me get her into the car " MS shouted.

"We have called for the ambulance" The man in the crowd said.

"We don't have time for that, get her into the car " MS called out again.

They made her lie on the backseat. Rishabh sat there taking her head in his lap. MS took the driving seat himself, they had to reach the hospital Immediately and he trusted no one with that.

"Sir we cannot admit immediately, this was a road accident, there must be some-"

"DO HELL WITH YOUR FORMALITIES, SHE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY AND IF YOU DON'T ADMIT HER THIS INSTANT- " MS threatened.

"Or you know what, lemme do it my way"
He removed his phone from his pocket and dialled the health ministry. Within a minute, the whole hospital staff panicked. They knew MS Deshmukh was a very important man to government but they hadn't expected this reaction from him. Why would he care whether a stranger was admitted or not?

"We are really sorry for the inconvenience sir, believe me I had no idea this was going on, we will treat her to the best of our capabilities sir " The manager reached out to MS.

MS just walked away without any reaction, he had more important job to listen than his bullshit apology. MS went and sat besides Rishabh, who was crying silently, his tears refusing to stop.

MS wrapped his arms around Rishabh's shoulder and pulled him to his chest. Rishabh buried himself in his chest, as if trying to escape the world. MS rubbed his palm on his back, "Mummaa, bhaiya" Rishabh cried out.