3. The New Beginnings

Another week had passed and Rishabh's equation with his family was getting brother. MS was a guardian angel in his life while Virat and Sakshi left no stone unturned to keep the smile intact on his face. Virat would take him to the hospital everyday to see their mother, but he never let him overstay in the hospital.

But one thing was where Virat was becoming the bane of his existence was his exercise routine. Since Rishabh had time before his school gets started, Virat would drag him to the gym and for morning jogs everyday, much to Rishabh's resistance.

"Wake up Rishabh, this is my last warning before I come to my ways" Virat tried to wake Rishabh up, who was in absolutely no mood to wake up today.

"Nahi jana mujhe aaj bhai, my legs are hurting already, sone do mujhe please air jao aap yaha se " Rishabh muttered irritatedly.

"Itna lazipan mere bhai ko suit nahi karta, rishabh get out of this bed right now" Virat warned but the warning fell on deef ears as Rishabh just pulled the blanket over his face and lied comfortably.

Virat moved to the bathroom and got a bucket full of water. He pulled Rishabh's blanket down in one swift motion and splashed whole bucket of water on his face before he could react.

Rishabh was furious, how dare he? If he was the devil, he was also his brother, no way he was letting Virat have his way for this.

He glared at virat and rushed to bathroom to get his bucket of water, but before he could fill the bucket and come, Virat came to him "Freshen up and come down, we are already getting late. I'm waiting downstairs, aa jaldi"

Rishabh glared at him and ran behind him with the bucket of water, thereby splashing water in the whole house. This led to a full-fleshed chasing war between the two.

MS came down just then, his eyes blazed at the scene, what had they made of the house?

Virat sheepishly muttered a "Good morning bhai" and hid himself behind MS to save himself from the little devil. MS turned and glared at him. Virat turned his eyes away.

Rishabh ran behind MS to get to Virat but MS stopped him "Both of you, come in front"

Both Virat and Rishabh looked at each other but neither came in front of MS. Both of them knew better than to feed themselves to the lion in the early hour of the day.

"Suna nahi dono ne? Come in front " MS ordered again, this time more sternly.

Rishabh came in front but Virat still tried to hide behind MS. MS just grabbed his wrist and pulled him in front.

"Keep that bucket down Rishabh"

Rishabh flinched slightly at the voice and put the bucket down while Virat tried to stop his grin.

"Rishabh go and get changed, you'll catch cold otherwise" MS told Rishabh "Come down and then we'll talk, tab tak let me deal with this idiot bestie of yours...and take that bucket back to where it belongs"

Rishabh immediately ran upstairs, this seemed a good deal to him, by the time he will come back, Mahi bhai's anger will most likely go away. But his revenge was still incomplete, he went up the stairs thinking of the ways to get better of Virat.

"Kyun paani fenka uspe subah subah, bachcha hai kya tu cheeku? " MS asked glaring at Virat.

"Aapse kisne kaha maine pani feka uspe? Usne bataya, nahi na? "