ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 19 ღ 🥀ღೋ

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Joon," you whisper as you tighten your slender arms around his waist. You smile into his chest and lift your face to glance into his caring eyes.

I love you... Please love me back, Joonie. You whispered silently in your thoughts.

Namjoon unwillingly released you from his grasp after a few minutes. As his thumbs began to caress your cheeks, he smiled affectionately into your clouded greyish eyes. As his hands left your heated face, you could feel him take a deep breath. You could only smile up at him.

Namjoon silently began to assist you in coordinating the remaining shirts until you reached the colors indigo and magenta. You work together calmly until all of the shirts are in their proper places.

You sigh with joy as you take a step back to admire your work. Namjoon was overjoyed and snapped a picture of the clothes. He should have Frosty do his shirts because she is the best. Very detailed and artistic.

"Now, Mr. Kim," you exclaimed, clapping with your hands." Please keep it that way. If it is not in order the next time I visit you, you will face penalties. Do you hear what I'm saying? "You gave him a warning look.

Namjoon laughed softly and saluted you, "Yes ma'am. I can hear you. "

"All right, now let me go downstairs and get us something to drink while you dress semi-formally to meet your mom at the office," you exclaimed, standing behind his back and pushing him out of the bedroom  He just turned around and chuckled at your antics.

"You so bossy, Frosty!" he teasingly flicked your forehead as you shrieked loudly and smacked him on the chest. He just grinned and his deep dimples were hiding inside those soft cushions known as cheeks. You just want to poke your fingers inside.

"All right, I'll have an ice-cold cider and... no Frosty. Not for you---" he waved a warning finger at you as he noticed your eyes begin to glitter, and that innocent smirk made him wary. When he warned you, the pleasant smile on your face vanished.

"Oh, Joon. I'm an adult now. I told you I'm legal, and believe it or not, I'm capable of holding my liquor. I swear I'm not going to be an alcoholic," you mutter at his deadpan look, but Namjoon is adamant. You will not consume any alcoholic beverages under his watch.

"No Frosty. I don't want your grandmother to be displeased with me. I'd rather be safe than sorry and be in her good graces---" He smirked down at your pouting lips, and he nearly desired to land a kiss on those lovely lips, but he pushed that ridiculous thought out of his head. He needed to avoid Frosty's enticement. He was still reeling from the night of their intense encounter on the yacht.

You waggled your brows suggestively, "Are you terrified that I might seduce you in this magnificent bedroom of yours," you swirl around in the middle of his room, giggling.

Namjoon eyes widen at your blatant seduction, "Frosty...please don't start, "he doesn't want to be placed in that situation again. He already hurt her tremendously and he doesn't want to do that again.

You laugh loudly, "Ok, ok. Got it. I'll just drink a boring soda. You can refresh and then you can take me home before my grandma arrives back. "

Namjoon smirked, "Ok, good, and no cheating. Tomorrow after ten we will carry on with our bucket list. "

You giggled, turned around, and gave him a salute, and a flying kiss as you walked down the glass staircase back to the little bar area to give Joonie time to refresh...

ღೋೋr 🌺 ღೋೋr

Namjoon left you off at home; thankfully, your grandma is not yet home, so you are safe from her inquiry

You walked to your room and called your mother's number. You missed her terribly. She was at her hotel, preparing to head out to dinner with her coworkers. She was curious as to what you had been up to. You merely told her that you met a buddy who was kind enough to go with you on sightseeing trips, which made your mother quite happy.

She was a little concerned about you and your loose mouth. But you assured her that you were alright and told her about the exquisite wedding and how gorgeous the flowers were. You even sent her a picture of you and Chiji in your short cocktail dress and the numerous arrangements you'd made. Because the shop isn't very busy right now, your grandmother granted you at least a few days to relax.

Then you text your best friend. Pablo, you were relieved to learn that he had sold a few paintings in the square. He wanted to paint you and asked you to take a lovely picture under the cherry blossom trees. He was curious if you had met anyone interesting but you were hesitant to tell him about Joonie. You don't want to inflict unnecessary pain on him. You missed him so much, and it hasn't even been a month.

As a treat, you and your grandmother went out to an enjoyable Italian restaurant that evening. You were thrilled to eat the food you had grown up with. All you could think of was a steaming bowl of alfredo pasta and garlic bread.

You went to bed that night satisfied, but not without sending a text to your favorite guy friend, Joonie.

You: Sweet dreams, Joonie...sleep tight. I love you.

Joonie.Frosty-gurl, you too. Remember to get plenty of rest, and I'll pick you up at 10:30 a.m.

ღೋೋr 🌺 ღೋೋr

A/n: Here's another update for our Frosty-lovers.

Thank you so much for your unwavering support. All readers, including shadow readers, are valued. Your votes and comments kept me going.

Don't forget to vote if you like the chapter. 👏😊

1. Do you think Frosty misses having a father?

2. Any ideas why her mom doesn't want her dad in her life?

3. Do you think Frosty must rather forget about Namjoon as a partner and concentrate on Pablo?