Natsuko had learn more of what happened within the century, all she knew was that everything changed when the fire nation attacked and only the Avatar could stop them but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

The Fire Nation was ruthless during the reign of the late Fire Lord Sozin, who she knew to be Roku's best friend before betrayal was ever there. They committed genocide towards the Air Nomads and eradicated all waterbenders in the Southern Pole Water Tribe.

Natsuko lived in a village who was loyal to their Fire Lord for a long time, imagine if they knew her connections to the Avatar and the fact that she could also bend all four elements.

A quick side note, she had completely forgotten that she also had to master those as well and find the Avatar already.

Everything was just piling up into one piece of glob but maybe if she doesn't pay them attention it would miraculously wither away.

Of course it doesn't, so she continues to plan how to move from here, more carefully, she should add, and already find the Avatar one day.

And on a faithful day when the clouds where still up in the sky with the sun, was still his persistence to ask Wan Shi Tong of what he knows about the 4 nations.

She still had tea on the table, she was delighted by it's taste, but her focus on the book she had was too great she had forgotten of it beside her.

"May I inquire about the Water Tribes from you, You who know thousands of things?" The spirit who now had cold tea in her cup had no intentions of wanting to be near the two.

She had walked on another selection of books and saw a book pertaining to the spirits.

And just like every other being, she was curious if she identified or is acknowledged as one, "Out of all first pages, they just had to put Koh."

"Unbelievable." it was outrageous enough to see Koh earlier than other spirits, more than that she wasn't included within the book despite them recording the first ever Avatar ever.

"You seem to be well versed on the spirits of this land." the visitor said with much conviction, "I'm barely familiar with half of the book you have in your hands."

She had stopped herself from overreacting to someone like him so she just nodded, she was well versed with spirits as he said, but never to human beings with a weird look in their eyes.

"You have to give yourself more credit, young miss." he was closer than a few seconds ago and no one wanted any advances no matter how it is especially from this man, "Has anyone told you you have beautiful eyes? I haven't seen anyone with a unique color such as yours."

Her purple eyes were something she had been getting looks from every time, but it was a nicer feeling to be relieved for people worrying about it more than who she really was.

"They have and also said the exact same thing." he had a smirk of his face and Natsuko and wished that she wasn't seen so she could run away, "If you will excuse me, I shall retire earlier now."

"Tut tut, young miss, I have a couple of questions someone like you might know the answers to." she was infuriated knowing that he had began to be persistent with her too, "What do you know about the spirits with Fire Nation folklore?"

Her eyebrows raised in confusion with what he's trying to pull of, Natsuko knew at first glances that he was from the Fire Nation and if he entered somewhere other than this place deals with constant fear.

"I know nothing of spirits in the Fire Nation, I only know of spirits portrayed in a famous play there."

She desperately wanted to leave, she was still feeling unsafe despite his calm appearance for the meantime whilst she kept on answering his questions, "Well how about spirits who are in the Earth Kingdom and the Water Tribe."