𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Start from the beginning

*
Lumikuinen Minka - Your Bathroom

"Hey! The water is too cold!" Grim yelled when Y/n placed him in the tub that ran cold water

"Sorry. My room only has cold water," Y/n replied as she washed Grim's fur with her shampoo. Her massages made Grim completely relaxed from the pampering. After she was done, she wrapped him in a towel after making sure all the shampoo was rinsed off, and sat on the pillow with Grim on her lap, manually drying his fur.

*
Lumikuinen Minka - Your Room

"By the way, you never gave me your names," Y/n says while drying Grim.

"Oh? I'm Ezra," Ghost A introduced.

"I'm Gus," Ghost B replied.

"And I'm Phineas," Ghost C grinned.

"Nice to meet you three," Y/n says without batting an eye. She placed Grim's collar back on as soon as he was dry. "Be sure to watch over the dorm until we return,"

"Of course, your majesty," The three ghosts nodded.

Suddenly, a knock was heard when Y/n begun brushing Grim's fur. "Your majesty, may I come in?" It was Crowley behind the shoji door who had just arrived.

"Come on in," Y/n replied, giving permission for Crowley to enter her chambers.

Crowley slid open the paper door and walked into Y/n brushing Grim's fur. He noticed that the outfit he gave her fit perfect and smiled. "Good morning, Y/n. Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Not at all! I've got woken up by ghosts!" Grim complained.

"I slept just fine," Y/n bluntly answered, placing the brush down and stood up from the pillow, facing Crowley as Grim stood next to her.

"I am delighted to hear that you've adjusted so well, despite being summoned to an all-boys' school," Crowley smiled, completely ignoring Grim's complaints. "Now, let us discuss your schedule and Grim's assignment for today with some breakfast,"

*
Lumikuien Minka - Kitchen and Dining Room

*Lumikuien Minka - Kitchen and Dining Room