Todoroki falls ill (dadzawa + todoroki)

(request)

Leave requests here ---->

--------

"Todoroki. What's the answer to number 10?" Aizawa asked, teaching his lesson boredly, as usual, barely looking away from the board as he selected from his mental list of memorized student names.

But he didn't get an answer right away, "Todoroki?" He asked, turning to his class, still looking tired.

Todoroki had his head down on the desk and was breathing quietly.

"Uhm, Mr. Aizawa I think he's asleep..." Denki answered, also noting that his mental absence in class was out of the ordinary.

He was second in his class only to Momo, so dozing off during a lesson was highly unusual.

Denki reached over to wake him up, shaking him slightly.

When he sat up, he looked disheveled and pale.

"What?" He asked groggily.

"I was asking for the answer to the question." Aizawa said, his gaze softening as he saw the boy gain a look of incredible discomfort.

"I don't-" he started, swallowing harshly, "I don't know."

Aizawa sighed, calling on another student, but not directing his attention away from the boy. After a couple of minutes he had become ancy, unable to sit still in his seat, and deathly pale.

It didn't go unnoticed the way he was breathing heavily through his nose, nor the way his Adam's apple bobbed and his eyes suddenly shot wide in panic.

Aizawa paused whatever he was saying to address this, "Todoroki, do you need to go to the nurse?"

The boy nodded slowly, standing up shakily, before suddenly losing his lunch all over the floor.

The class let out a chorus of "ew" and "gross." Aizawa sighed irritably before going over to Todoroki.

"Well don't just stare at him, do your work or something." Aizawa directed his class as he lead Todoroki away from his own mess.

He was trembling like a leaf in a tornado. He was barely standing on his own.

"Let's go to the bathroom." Aizawa said calmly, leading Todoroki to the door and grabbing the trashcan on the way out.

Halfway to the men's room Todoroki gagged over the trashcan he was now holding.

"Okay, okay." Aizawa said quickly as his student leaned into the wall for balance. His knees were clattering together.

He gagged again, hiccuping awkwardly as a tear dripped down his cheek and he tried to sip in as much air as possible before he threw up.

Aizawa managed to drag him into a bathroom and then a stall before he vomited again.

Aizawa stood outside the stall as Todoroki vomited once or twice more, breathing shakily afterwards.

This whole time he hadn't said a word.

"Do you feel a little better?" Aizawa asked after his breath hitching, gagging, and heaving had ceased.

Todoroki didn't answer.

"Todoroki?" Aizawa asked again.

After another moment of silence he carefully pushed the unlatched stall door open to find Todoroki quietly crying inside the stall, his knees tucked up to his chest and his head in his arms. He was wrapped up in a ball sobbing.

"Bud, what's wrong?" Aizawa asked, kneeling down in front of him, wondering where he learned to cry so silently. He knew his student was shy and quiet, but this was on another level.