more iideku but this time deku is sick

The third day of Iida's recovery is when it finally hit Izuku.

It didn't hit in the morning of that school day, no. It hit mid afternoon, in the middle of their training.

He was sparring. It wasnt unusual to feel a tinge of nausea or dizziness after being hit and pushed around a bit for him. So he pushed it aside, choosing to focus more on the task at hand. But has he continued, it became more and more obvious that something was wrong.

Nausea was grabbing at his throat and climbing up from his stomach. He could feel it growl uncertainly. But he shook it off thinking, 'i can make it.'

He could not make it.

He was sparring with Denki, working on physical training. It got to a point where Deku looked so ill that Kaminari refused to hit him again.

The boy with the electric personality dragged Aizawa over. Even Aizawa could tell something was wrong. He could see it in the way Izuku hunched over, the way he breathed solely out of his nose, the way he trembled under the weight of his own body, and how flushed his freckled cheeks currently were. There was no doubt Izuku was sick.

Aizawa seemed to expect it though and lead Izuku to the bathroom. The first half of the walk there he was trying to talk Aizawa out of it. Telling him he was fine. The second half he didn't say anything.

Aizawa knew Izuku probably felt deathly sick. He was just as pale as Iida had been, his hair highlighted the green that had began to form in his cheeks. It was slightly scary how obvious and unusual the color was on his face.

Usually you don't see people get actually green, but with Izuku, he was quite literally green.

A few doors down from the bathroom Izuku stopped abruptly, gagging, straining to swallow it back. Aizawa rushed the boy to the bathroom.

Izuku gripped his stomach and heald a hand strongly over his mouth as Aizawa rushed him into the bathroom.

He darted to the nearest open sink and hurled, the stalls were too far. Aizawa cringed at the sound. The first round sounded worse than Iida's initially. Aizawa could hear Izuku's stomach gurgle before he burped up mouthfuls of chunky vomit.

Izuku gagged again, nothing but thin streams of liquid coming from it. He paused.

"Feel better?" Aizawa asked now that he had paused.

Izuku remained glued to the sink and let out a long, wet burp. He could feel his bloated stomach shrink significantly.

"A little." He responded a minute later.

"Do you wanna go to the nurse's office or your dorm?" Aizawa asked, looking at the door as he heard someone walk by. When he turned back Izuku was leaned over the sink again, his floppy hair covered his eyes and Aizawa listened to the boy's stomach gargle.

"It feels like it's bubbling." Izuku said, "in my stomach."

Aizawa furrowed his eyebrows as he went to rub the boy's back. He backed up slightly when Izuku gagged again. Once again the only thing he could get up was a thin stream of vomit. It was the same thing as Iida.

"Oh this is horrible." Izuku said after a moment. His hair was stuck to his forehead with a sweat adhesive. He gagged again. Once again, barely anything.

"It won't come up." He cried, gagging again, "I can't do it."

"I feel so sick I want it to be done." He cried, his body tensing as he prepared to gag again.

"Wash your hands, you can gag yourself if you need to Aizawa said.

Izuku washed his hands. Holding back gags as he did so. His head was spinning as he heald two fingers at ready, waiting a a good 5-10 minutes of mostly dry gagging before Aizawa encouraged him to do it.