shinkami pt 2

Lmao this is what happens when you make out with someone who has a stomach bug denki 🤦

Sick: denki
Caretaker: shinso

----

It was about mid morning, a day or two after Shinso has recovered from his nasty stomach bug, that Denki felt himself feeling ill.

He didn't realize how bad it was getting until he was running to the trash can in the room and vomiting. Aizawa sighed, almost annoyed, knowing he cought it from Shinsou, but softened significantly as he saw Denki crying with embarrassment. He walked him out of the classroom and to the bathroom, where he leaned over a sink.

"Kid you know you could've just left if you felt sick, right?" Aizawa asked.

Denki nodded, "I just didn't wanna be gone too long and then I waited too long. I didn't think it was gonna happen so fast."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it kid. Why don't you go to your dorm and-" aizawa said, "speak of the devil theres shinsou."

Shinsou came and stood by them, "hey... I'm sorry kami.."

Denki just nodded, he felt excruciatingly sick again.

"Denki are you okay?" Aizawa asked. Denki shook his head, he was shaking. He hated this so much. So so much. He felt shinsou rubbing his back, it's like it was stuck. He felt so sick.

"Deep breaths kami.. deep breaths." Shinsou said. Denki relaxed his shoulders a bit, taking deep breaths as the nausea increased more. His breath hitched and he let out his stomach's contents. It was disgusting and seeing it made Denki feel like it was gonna happen all over again.

He coughed, trying to get the taste out of his mouth, only gagging again in the process. He sobbed as vomit dripped in thick strings from his mouth.

Shinsou was trying to keep him calm. Aizawa was as well.

Denki wiped his tears, "I'm sorry" he kept saying.

"It's okay kiddo you can't control it." Aizawa said, "shinsou? Can you take him to his dorm?"

Shinsou nodded.

Shinsou heald his hand the whole way there, listening to his incoherent mumbling patiently.

"I threw up in front of the whole class" denki said, "I'm so embarrassed they probably hate me now because they might get sick too." He cried.

Shinsou shook his head, "dude your class would probably come to your door with a gift basket, they aren't gonna be mad. And if they are fuck them I'll brain wash them for you."

Denki chuckled and Shinsou planted a comforting kiss on his cheek.

When they got back to the dorm Denki laid down next to Shinso. He was shivering with fever, but sweaty at the same time.

Shinsou hugged Denki as he trembled. They both ended up falling asleep.

A couple hours later Shinsou woke up, only to find Denki wasn't next to him and the bathroom light was on and the door was closed.

Shinsou knocked, "hey? Kami? Can I come in?"

He didn't get a response, so he slowly pushed his way in. He found Denki hung over the toilet, vomit dripping from his mouth and chin. He was extremely pale.

Shinsou immediately knelt next to him, smoothly grabbing his long bangs and holding them back as he burped grotesquely. Shinsou rubbed the boy's back as he choked up bile.

"You're okay kami." Shinsou said, trying to comfort him.

Denki lurched forward slightly as he threw up again.