⭐epilepsy (dadzawa)⭐

Izuku was up late studying, fueled by a 5 hour energy. Something he probably wasn't supposed to be taking at his age.

He was working hard, reviewing flashcards, but then things started to feel really off.

He felt nauseous and a bit dizzy. The tips of his fingers felt numb and he tasted something sickly sweet. A wave of panic swept over him, his body was shaking.

He felt like his stomach was rising to his mouth, it didn't feel like he was going to throw up but at the same time it definitely did. He put a hand over his mouth and began to make his way to the bathroom.

That's when he felt his whole body go limp, out of his control. He hit his head hard on the ground and groaned, he was stuck looking at his watch. He couldn't move.

1:47am

Everything smelled awful. like burning rubber. He felt his whole body tense and lock up. He couldn't move.

He felt his arm twitch as his vision went completely blurry. Then he was unconscious.

When he woke up he still couldn't move. He tasted blood. His neck hurt. Everything was stiff.

"Siri." He called out through a clenched jaw.

"Siri!" He said louder. His apple watch picked it up.

"What can I help you with?"

(I don't have an iPhone don't come after me lol idk what it says)

"Call Mr. Aizawa." He said breathlessly as he regained some control over his face and hands.

"Okay, calling Mr. Aizawa now."

The ring tone came in for a minute before Aizawa picked up.

"Midoriya? Why are you calling me so late?" The voice rang from his watch.

"Something happened, I need help." He croaked out. His voice was shaking, "please- help." he said.

"Okay, I'm on the way, what's wrong?" He asked, "what happened?"

"I don't know." Midoriya said, his voice wobbly as he heald back tears. He was scared.

He heard a knock on his door, then Aizawa from his watch.

"Midoriya? Can you open the door?" He asked calmly.

"I can't. Move." He said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, Midoriya listen to me you're gonna be fine. Stay calm. Im gonna find the master key somewhere in my pockets." Aizawa said. A minute later Izuku heard the lock click and Aizawa pushed his way in.

He saw Izuku on the floor, blood trickling from the side of his mouth. He chose not to say anything about the dark spot on his pants.

"Woah woah what happened?" Aizawa asked.

"I don't know." He said. Then he gasped and sat up, "I can move again."

He spotted the dark wet spot on his pants, "I-" his face was red with embarrassment.

"Hey, Midoriya it's okay, don't worry about it, you couldn't control it. Can you walk me through what happened?"

"I was studying and- I started to feel really wierd. My fingers were kinda numb and I felt kinda dizzy and nauseous. And I thought I was gonna throw up so I got up to go to the bathroom but halfway there I completely lost control of my body and I fell down. And then everything went stiff and my vision was all blurry and- I can't really remember anything from there I think I passed out? I woke up and I couldn't move. And I used Siri to call you." He said, holding up his apple watch.