⭐library flu (deku x ochaco this is literally adorable pls read it)⭐

(ik I got a request for some kind of deku + Ochaco at some point but I can't remember the details so take this I really like this one 👍)

Izuku and Ochaco we're the happiest highschool couple you could meet. They studied together, did volunteer work together, and went on dates at least once a month.

One thing they did on weekends they had free was volunteer at the local library. Sometimes that was putting books away and blowing raspberries at eachother through the shelves, sometimes it was assisting people with finding their desired book or helping out at the checkout counter when technology was buggy, but most of the time it was running reading groups.

Every Saturday at noon, kids would come in after lunch and Izuku and Ochaco would read them story books while their parents went to run errands and whatnot.

This week they were reading Amelia Badelia, a general favorite. It always earned lots of giggles.

Izuku and Ochaco sat down on the floor near a window where they usually met up and determined who would read which part while the kids shuffled over and made, more or less, a circle.

Everything was going well, when the kids would laugh they would laugh, and then continue reading. Izuku noticed the kid next to him was much more quiet than she usually was.

This kid was generally a chatterbox, someone Izuku had to remind to be quiet by putting a pointer finger over his lip. Despite being talkative, she was a good kid, very sweet. So naturally when she was so silent, Izuku was worried.

Very quickly he found out why.

He had just handed the book off to Ochaco when the little girl next to him leaned forward and threw up all over him. He was frozen for a moment, but once the shock had passed, quickly got up and rushed the little girl to the womens bathroom, not hesitating to go in, still dripping in vomit along the way.

Quickly, he brought the little girl into a stall. She was so short she could only stand over the toilet, Izuku could see her shaking.

He scooped up the girl's thin blonde hair as she gagged over the toilet.

"You're okay, you're okay." Izuku said sweetly as the girl vomited again. She was breathless afterwards, but most of the color had returned to her face.

"I feel better." She said. Izuku smiled at her, then knelt down and felt her forehead.

"Oh, I think you've got a fever. C'mon let's get you cleaned up and call your mom." Izuku said sweetly. The girl nodded and followed her out of the stall.

They cleaned up together with wet paper towels, Izuku doing most of the work for them. He called the girl's mom as soon as possible. Thankfully, she was only at the store and was able to come down immediately. Izuku thanked her kindly and then hung up the phone. Then, he knelt down to the little girl again, "okay kiddo, your mom is on the way. Do you wanna hang out in here in case you feel sick again?" He asked.

The little girl nodded, "I'm sorry I got you all dirty." She said shyly.

"Oh that's okay! Don't even worry about it, I have a washer back at home and I'll be able to fix up my clothes real quick." Izuku said with a smile.

The girl nodded and sniffled, wiping her nose with her arm. There was a line of snot.

"Here kiddo let's blow your nose." Izuku offered, grabbing a paper towel and handing it to her.

She blew her nose and then threw it away.

Soon enough Izuku got a text that the girls mom was by the front of the library, waiting to pick her up.