⭐homeless (dadzawa)⭐

(a request)

Deku was kicked out. He was outed to his parents and they sure as hell didn't want someone gay living under their roof.

Things got hard for Deku really fast. He didn't have a job. He didn't have a bank account. He didn't have a driver's licence. He didn't have a lot of money either.

For a few days, he was able to stay at Bakugo's house. But eventually they didn't want him there either.

He was left to the streets.

During his lunch breaks at school he worked on applying for jobs that would pay him in cash. There weren't that many, but he took what he could get.

One day, he stayed afterschool to ask Aizawa a question.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Izuku started.

"What's up kid?" He asked, taking note of how tangled and greasy Izuku's hair was, and how he looked generally more unhealthy than usual.

"Can I use the showers in the locker room today?" Izuku asked.

Aizawa nodded, "of course, but why can't you go home and shower?" He asked.

Izuku shifted uncomfortably, "I have a job interview later and it's closer to here than home. I don't have time to get all the way home and back before I'm scheduled."

Aizawa nodded, "okay I get that, where are you applying?"

"I'm applying at a subway." He said.

"Oh I see, well good luck on your interview." Aizawa said as Izuku walked out the door towards the locker rooms.

The next day Aizawa noticed Izuku was looking rather worse for wear. He had deep bags under his eyes, he was pale, and he wasn't smiling. His uniform was starting to look quite wrinkly and dirty, like he hadn't been able to wash it.

During lunch, Aizawa found him crying in the bathroom. And not the small hiccups kind of crying, the uncontrollably sobbing kind of crying.

"Kid? Midoriya what's wrong?" Aizawa asked, kneeling down on the outside of the stall he was locked in.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Izuku managed to squeeze out, audibly trying not to cry anymore.

"Everything is clearly not fine. Let's go to my office and talk about it." Aizawa suggested.

Izuku followed him out mindlessly. He was a mess, there was snot running down his face, the knees of his pants were wet with tears from being tucked under his chin.

They sat down at Aizawa's desk, "kid what's going on? What's wrong?"

Izuku just shook his head, "nothing. I'm just- I'm okay."

"Did the job interview go badly?" He asked.

Izuku resisted sobbing again, "no it went fine things are just-" he took a shaky breath, "really-" he hiccuped, "really rough with my parents right now." He said.

He was trying so hard to hold it together. So hard.

"Did you guys have an argument?" Aizawa asked. That's when Izuku started sobbing.

He nodded even though it wasn't the truth. He couldn't hold it in anymore. His own parents hated him just because he was gay. And he wasn't even the one to tell them.

It wasn't his fault.

He felt Aizawa pull him into a hug as harsh sobs took over his body.

"Kid, you gotta breathe. you're gonna make yourself sick." Aizawa said, pulling away from the hug.