Regis, stretched languidly, emitting a contented yawn.

"That heart of yours is something else, I was feeding on its mana all night does it not have a limit?" Regis commented.

"I don't know," Arthur shrugged nonchalantly, as he effortlessly slid into his school uniform, its familiar fabric draping over his form. With a casual gesture, he ran his fingers through his locks, allowing them to cascade freely upon his shoulders, framing his countenance with an air of effortless charm.

"Well anyway hurry up, we have to go meet our horned goddess." Regis excitedly pounced, while Arthur raised a brow.

"Caera? How on earth do you—"

"Hush young one, I took the liberty to look through your memories while eating the generous amount of mana stored in your secondary heart: It was like watching a movie with toffee popcorn." Regis drooled, while Arthur gave him an irritated glance.

With determined strides, Arthur closed the distance between himself and the wolf. Steadying himself, he took a moment to establish a commanding presence. "We are going to put down some ground rules," Arthur declared with unwavering conviction, his voice resonating with an air of authority. However, the mention of these regulations caused a slight crease to form on Regis' forehead, his expression revealing a hint of disapproval.

"Rule 1," Arthur asserted firmly, his voice carrying an unmistakable tone of authority, "Under no circumstance will you come out unless I tell you so." As Regis prepared to voice a retort, his mouth began to open, only to be abruptly silenced as Arthur swiftly pressed his hand over it, effectively preventing any protest from escaping.

"And above all," Arthur emphasized, his voice resonating with a mixture of importance and plea, "You will not attack anyone, and for the sake of my sanity, please remain civil." With a final nod, Arthur released his hold on Regis' mouth.

"Aye,Aye captain." Regis said with a role of his eyes.

"Good," Arthur commanded with a sense of finality, his tone brooking no argument. "Now, return inside," he instructed, as Regis obediently transformed into a wispy form, gracefully leaping back into Arthur's body.

With his preparations complete, Arthur descended the staircase, his steps echoing softly in the air. As he reached the bottom, a heartwarming scene unfolded before his eyes. The sight of his family and the Helstea family and Sylvia gathered together, engrossed in the shared delight of a leisurely breakfast, brought a sense of joy to his heart. Sylvie, Ellie, and a semi-materialized Cerberus playfully congregated, forming an enchanting tableau of affection.

"How are you feeling," came Jin Woo's voice from behind, breaking the serene ambiance of the familial gathering. As Arthur turned, his gaze fell upon Jin Woo, whose appearance seemed slightly disheveled.

"Just a slight headache," Arthur replied, his tone hinting at the lingering discomfort caused by a certain someone. As if in response to his words, a mentally audible greeting resonated within his mind, courtesy of Regis.

"I suppose the Acclorite has developed quite an interesting personality," Sylvia chimed in, her voice carrying through their mental connection.

"Of course, it did. Let me show you." Regis eagerly interjected, his enthusiasm evident in his urging to showcase himself. However, before he could proceed any further, Arthur's voice interjected with firm authority. "Rule 1," Arthur reprimanded, invoking the agreed-upon regulation, causing Regis to groan. Ignoring his companion's pleas, he made his way towards his mother,