035

Chi Xian understood.

     He smiled: "Good job."

     For the sake of the 100,000 yuan Liu Cuihua lent to their family, he could treat Liu Cuihua and the Chen family differently.

     "That's good, that's good."

     At last it was saved a little bit.

     And judging from Chi Xian's meaning, it should be that he is not going to pursue his fault.

     Chen Taining breathed a sigh of relief.

     "By the way," he said cautiously again: "My people also rescued the middle-level magician. He said he wanted to repay us and join our expedition. Make it clear, clear and clear, and make sure that there is nothing wrong with him."

     Although he had already suffered a big fall on the Chen family, he couldn't resist the temptation to have another middle-level magician brother or something!

     Chi Xian glanced at him: "You can decide this kind of trivial matter yourself."

     Chen Taining smiled instantly: "Okay, okay."

     the other side.

     "ah!"

     In the inpatient department of the city hospital, the continuous screams made the scalps of the patients recovering in the small garden outside go numb.

     "Is it over yet?"

     "Forget it, let's go back."

     These patients are still like this, let alone Liu Liang in the ward.

     Veins were popping out of his forehead, but seeing Liu Cuihua hanging on the rack with both legs covered in plaster on the hospital bed, he swallowed back the foul words that came to his mouth abruptly.

     He could only turn his head to look at the doctor: "Is there really no other way?"

     The doctor was a little annoyed, after all, Liu Cuihua had been calling all morning.

     But because of the professionalism of a doctor, and he really can't afford to offend Liu Liang's family, so he can only say nicely: "No way, who made Mrs. Liu allergic to painkillers."

     Then, as if he had thought of something, he said hastily, "Or, you can invite a magician of the light department to treat Mrs. Liu."

     He thought, Liu Liang is the son-in-law of the Zhao family, Liu Cuihua is the mother of Liu Liang and the mother-in-law of the only daughter of the Zhao family, and the Zhao family has a close relationship with one of the four major families, the Liu family of Changshi, so he invited someone from the Guangming family It shouldn't be difficult for the magician to come and treat Liu Cuihua's injuries.

     Hearing this, Liu Cuihua immediately stopped howling: "Yes, yes, Liu Liang, go quickly, go and find me a magician of the light department to treat me, or I will die of pain."

     The doctor didn't know that his identity as the son-in-law of the Zhao family was fake, how could Liu Liang not know it himself?

     Still the same sentence, don't say that Liu Cuihua just broke two legs, even if she died, the Zhao family would not pay them a second look, let alone hire some light magician for her.

     So he even annoyed the doctor, blaming him for not mentioning the magician of the light department.

     "Okay, okay, you don't need to look here, you go down first."