044

When the news reached Guangming City, Grant, the newly promoted son of the Holy See who was dining with the Pope, directly broke the fork in his hand.

     He turned his head and looked out the window at the statue of the pope standing in front of the church. He was very proud every time he saw it before, but now he looked at it again, but it was very dazzling.

     Because if you think about it, you know how many people are laughing at him behind his back.

     In the past, Shaster was the Crown Prince, and he was only the illegitimate son of the Pope, so no matter how outstanding he is, even if he is three years older than Shaster, the best compliment that outsiders are willing to give him will always be 'Little Shaster' .

     Later, Shaster became the bastard that everyone shouted and beat, and the queen had an affair with others, but he suddenly became the Holy Son of the Holy See.

     He thought that he could finally put Shaster under his feet, so these days, he not only did not stop those under him from belittling Shaster and praising him, but instead allowed them to act recklessly.

     As a result, Shaster turned around and slapped him.

     Seeing this scene, the Pope frowned immediately.

     Grant was keenly aware of the change in his expression, and he reacted. Then he stood up quickly, bowed and said, "Your Majesty, I lost my composure."

     Only then did the pope slowly put down the knife and fork in his hand.

     He waved his hand and let the deacon who came to report the matter back down.

     Then he said: "It's not that you lost your temper, you just haven't got rid of your petty temper."

     "A cripple who was expelled from Guangming City is no longer worthy of being someone who can control your emotions."

     Grant's clenched hands were instantly released: "Yes."

     That's right, he is now the holy son of the Holy See, and Shaster is just a homeless dog, so he no longer needs to be afraid of him.

     Pope: "But if you continue to let him jump down, you will lose more than just your face."

     Most of all, he is used to nipping any danger in the bud.

     He looked at Grant: "As long as you can be promoted to Grand Magister within a month, I can give you a chance to get rid of him by yourself."

     Grant's eyes lit up immediately.

     He is already a magister now, so although it is a bit difficult to be promoted to the grand magister within a month, it is not impossible.

     The most important thing is that the pope would think of using this matter to motivate him, isn't it just a manifestation of the high expectations he has placed on him.

     Thinking of this, Grant was very excited: "Yes, I will definitely not let you down."

     Only then did the Pope take up the knife and fork again, seeing Grant's appearance, he smiled slightly.

     He did have high hopes for Grant.

     Because if he can't improve his strength as soon as possible, how will he welcome the coming of the God of Light in the future!

     ...

     On the other side, Chi Xian finally returned home.

     Chi Qing was chatting with someone, his face was filled with joy from the heart.