098

That's it!

     Cao Qianyi's tense nerves instantly relaxed.

     What I didn't expect was that in the next second, Cao Yang and others fell down one by one.

     "what happened?"

     Cao Qianyi and others quickly surrounded him.

     I saw that Cao Yang was weak: "It's okay."

     "It's just that the time limit for the powerful stone has expired."

     That's right, although Chi Xian couldn't make it back in time, fortunately, just last night, he happened to improve a batch of tough stones.

     This batch of powerful stones is slightly stronger than the previous batch of replicas, because it can instantly increase the strength of everyone who wears it by three levels, and it is no longer limited to the use of goblins. effect, and it will not produce too serious side effects, but it also has two significant disadvantages, that is, it has almost no effect on people with a magister or sword master or above, and the duration of use is directly reduced to two minutes.

     ——This is another reason why Cao Yang and the others immediately started fighting without saying a word when they came back.

     Otherwise, with their soldiers and generals, how could they be the opponents of Patriarch Zou and the others? After all, they brought not only the entire manpower of the three major families, but also most of the elites from the other eight states.

     Hearing this, Cao Qian couldn't help laughing: "What does this mean?"

     "This shows that even God is on our side!"

     Otherwise, how could there be such a coincidence?

     "There are even more ridiculous things!"

     It was Chi Qing who spoke.

     She walked over with Meng Yuqi's support.

     She handed the four magic weapons to Cao Qianyi and the others.

     Cao Qianyi's eyes fell on two of the magic weapons: "This is a god-level magic weapon?"

     Chi Qing: "Yes, it was found from Zou Zhengxin and the blond man."

     You don't need to guess and know that these magic weapons must have been given to them by the Holy See.

     Cao Yang immediately said: "Then why are they useless?"

     If they had used these two god-level magic weapons from the beginning, they might have already breached the headquarters of the Chishen Expedition Group, so how could they have dragged them over.

     Cao Qianyi: "It's not easy. Nine times out of ten, the blond man is pretending to wait until they wiped out us, and then backhandedly wipe out Zou Zhengxin and the others, completely eliminating the possibility of Huaxia State's rise."

     "And Zou Zhengxin may have guessed the intention of the blond man, or he also has the same idea as the blond man, so he is also planning to keep this god-level magic weapon to deal with the blond man and the others."

     "The most important thing is that they obviously think that holding those demigod-level magic weapons is enough to destroy us, including blocking the Chi God who will definitely come back later."

     "more than."

     Chi Qing said: "Guess, one god-level magic weapon can destroy the Chi God Expedition Group, why did the Holy See give them two?"