008

The middle-aged man and others subconsciously turned their heads and looked over.

Seeing that it was Chi Xian who spoke, the faces of the middle-aged man and the others darkened instantly.

Only then did they realize that because they were too worried just now, they even forgot about the existence of Chi Xian and the others.

So what is internal and external troubles, and what is a leak in the house when it rains all night, that's it.

Is the just and benevolent God of Light really listening to their prayers all the time?

But why, they have come to a dead end, but the God of Light has never shown them grace?

But then, they remembered what Chi Xian said just now--in that case, then I will go hunting with you tomorrow.

Then they froze immediately.

Because what Chi Xian meant besides helping them hunt?

Who is Chi Xian?

The dark god cultist trying to pretend to be the Son of God... No, he is a wind magician, and at least an intermediate magician.

So with his help, they would definitely be able to get twice the result with half the effort, even triple, or quadruple.

Are you afraid that they won't be able to earn enough money to treat the clansmen?

But, how could Chi Xian have such kindness?

Chi Xian didn't say anything more: "Okay, we're tired, find us a place to rest, and bring us another dinner."

The tall and thin man subconsciously looked at the middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man was only silent for a few seconds, and then he smiled stiffly: "Okay, then... I will trouble you."

Because he suddenly realized that the question now was not whether Chi Xian did this out of kindness, but that they could only pray that Chi Xian did it out of kindness.

-they have nowhere to go!

Even in order to please Chi Xian, the middle-aged man then gave up his thatched hut, and gritted his teeth to let the tall and thin man choose the fattest old hen from the prey he had brought back, stew it and send it over.

Seeing this, the people who stayed in the village couldn't help asking: "Patriarch, who are they?"

The middle-aged man was silent again, he looked at the backs of Chi Xian and the two: "I don't know either."

"ah?"

...

In the thatched cottage, Xia Pengyue was also overjoyed.

Although he doesn't seem to be doing much.

But as long as those people from Osland are saved.

But he is more concerned about another question: "You are still injured, if you use magic power tomorrow, will it aggravate your injury?"

Chi Xian: "Don't worry, nothing serious will happen.

"By the way," he said, "We are safe now, why don't you try to see if you can awaken your magical talent first."

"Yeah."

It was only then that Xia Pengyue came to his senses.

That's the most important thing.

Chi Xian didn't hide it, and directly told him all about his experience in awakening his magical talent.