122

"One year ago today, Horace Donahue colluded with the Holy See of Light to slander my mother and the Duke of Wales for adultery in order to seize the throne of the emperor, and then deposed me as the crown prince and exiled me to the city of Casta."

     "During this year, my allies and I have successively defeated the Church of Casta City, the Bartlett Tree Human Race, the Allied Forces of Ten Thousand Races, the Holy See, the Royal Family, and even a God of Light."

     "One year later, my allies and I are here."

     "15,531 years ago today, a human warrior who was blinded by the so-called God of Light, Walter Felton established the Holy See of Light here, and took the oath as the first pope."

     "But unfortunately, his idea of helping the world and saving the people did not continue. Starting from the fifth Pope Marcellus Leo, the Holy See of Light embarked on a path of corruption, until the 531st Pope Simpson Augustine, in the 15,300 years between them, they used excuses to extort money, embezzled donations, and even listed crimes unscrupulously, mutilating all who opposed the Holy See and even just accidentally poured sewage on their Civilians on shoes."

     "The most direct evidence is that after we regained the Gasman Empire, we confiscated a total of 43.1 billion gold coins and valuables worth 335.3 billion gold coins from the homes of the Pope and the bishops of the Holy See. , is already nearly half of the wealth of the empire."

     "In addition, in the past 100 years, among the 733,000 cases tried by the Holy See of Light, the principal culprits in 620,000 cases were all executed for apostasy or sold into slavery And the number of people implicated is no less than three million."

     "Fortunately, we defeated the Holy See."

     "The cloud that has hung over the empire for tens of thousands of years has finally been completely wiped out!"

     "Now, I can proudly announce that the Gasman Empire, the people of the Gasman Empire, has ushered in a new life from today!"

     Hearing this, the eyes of many people in the audience were red.

     Especially the victims of more than 600,000 unjust cases, they traveled thousands of miles from all over Oscontinent just for this moment.

     The cheers instantly rang out like mountains and seas: "Long live the Gasman Empire!"

     "Long live His Majesty the Emperor!" "Long live the God of Justice!"

     So much so that Shaster barely stopped them after a while.

     He stood upright and said, "The newly born Gasman Empire will naturally usher in new rules and regulations."

     "I declare that from today, the state religion of the Gasman Empire will be changed to the Religion of Justice, and slavery will be abolished in accordance with the teachings of the Religion of Justice."

     "The empire, like the Holy See of Justice, respects the freedom of belief of every citizen, but the emperor of the empire and officials of all levels in the empire must be members of the Holy See of Justice."

     "Because if there is no God of Justice, there would be no Gasman Empire today!"

     He stretched out his hand and waved vigorously: "Long live the Gasman Empire!"

     "Long live the God of justice!"

     Hearing this, the people below immediately opened their mouths again, their faces flushed, and they hissed: