108

In the early morning five days later, 400,000 troops from 17 cities including Spring Hall, except Casta City, poured out, and once again charged towards the three nearby cities.

     Moreover, more than 50 dragons, including the fire dragon Karl, were dispatched together with the army.

     So this time, before the coalition forces started to burn the city, they were all sent to meet the God of Light by the fire dragon Karl and the others with a mouthful of dragon breath.

     But they didn't stop their pace, they packed away all the remaining nobles and wealthy merchants in the city, leaving hundreds of people to appease the civilians, and then they headed towards the nearby city and killed them.

     Two days later, the entire eastern part of the empire fell.

     Then, they turned their attention to the nearby city.

     As a result, in just three days, the army of Casta City reached Gilbert City, which is less than three hundred miles away from Huiman City.

     Huiman City, conference room.

     "That little bastard is crazy—"

     Prince Frank is crazy too.

     He never expected this battle to come to this point.

     A strong uneasiness suddenly rose in the hearts of the stone-human patriarch and the others.

     Although they don't know where this uneasiness comes from.

     Until the pope said: "They are not crazy."

     "The reason why they dare to be so arrogant is probably because they feel that their current strength is already superior to ours."

     "This, how is this possible?"

     The Patriarch of the Stone Human Race shouted immediately.

     At this time, a knight leader ran in out of breath: "Your Majesty, Gilbert City has also been breached by the army of Casta City!"

     boom!

     As soon as this remark came out, it was no less than shocking!

     So now it is no longer a question of whether they believe it or not.

     It's a question that Casta City has already hit the door!

     In other words, the current strength of Casta City has really far surpassed them.

     What should they do now?

     The faces of everyone present changed.

     The pope was angrier than they were.

     He never thought that the originally good situation would turn out like this in the end.

     Before that, the group of ants in Casta City, which he had never paid attention to at all, pushed him to this point step by step.

     But it's useless to say anything now.

     The pope took a deep breath.

     The most important thing now is how to ensure the smooth implementation of the God's Arrival plan.

     The Pope slowly clenched his fists, and then he took a deep look at the leaders of various clans with different expressions.

     "The group of ants in Kastas thought that with the support of the dragon clan, they could defeat us. It's just a fantasy."