033

Chi Xian then called Cao Yang and asked him to help investigate the Chen family's affairs.

     Cao Yang naturally agreed.

     Although such a thing happened, the birthday is still to be celebrated.

     After all, this was Chi Xian's first good day after he came back.

     And he has already notified all his relatives and friends.

     Although this relatives and friends were limited to Xia Pengyue and others whom he had known for less than a few months.

     Looking at Chi Qing and the others who were still in a panic, Chi Xian comforted them again: "Don't worry, let alone the Chen family in Qianshi, I'm not afraid even if it's the Chen family in the capital."

     Don't forget, he's a magister now anyway.

     Therefore, even if it is to destroy the whole family of the Chen family in the capital, it would be an easy task for him.

     It's just that the follow-up may be a bit troublesome.

     Chi Qing and the others only thought that this was Chi Xian's deliberate big talk in order to comfort them.

     After all, the Chen family in Beijing is one of the four major families, even the president should be polite when he sees them.

     But they still pulled out a smile and said, "Okay."

     Because they also knew that Chi Xian said this to make them happy.

     In any case, they should not disappoint his kindness.

     At this time, Xia Pengyue arrived.

     He looked excited: "Let's go, the venue and everything have been arranged, and we can start."

     Only then did Chi Qing realize that they were delayed by... what happened just now, and they all forgot to put on makeup.

     "It's okay, we have also called a makeup artist over there, and I have specially ordered several sets of clothes for you, it depends on which one you like by then."

     Xia Pengyue said again: "But my sister is already so good-looking, if she puts on makeup again later, is this intentional not to give us a way out?"

     Seeing the exaggerated expression on his face, Chi Qing couldn't help but burst out laughing.

     "All right."

     When they got there, they realized how grand the birthday dinner was.

     In the banquet hall on the top floor of the huge five-star hotel, on the left is the performance stage, on which there is already a band of dozens of people playing hard.

     On the right is a row of meals, honeydew melon, strawberry, pineapple, sunshine rose... crayfish, hairy crab, king crab, barbecue, pizza, steak, various snacks, and even a roast whole lamb and a roast pig in the middle .

     These things are already extravagant even before the end of the world, let alone in the end of the world.

     So how much does it cost?

     Chi Qing and the others felt a little embarrassed.

     Xia Pengyue immediately explained: "Don't worry, it won't cost much, the hotel belongs to us, the crabs are fished in the river by ourselves, and the honeydew melons are planted by ourselves..."

     "And the reason why this banquet is held so grandly is because this is the first time since the establishment of our Chishen Expedition Group... team building."