004

Early the next morning, Chi Xian went out with his ID.

Fortunately, there are two passages in Huaxia Prefecture, one of which is in Changshi next door.

And the pocket money that Chi Qiuyun sneakily stuffed into his pocket in the morning was just enough for his fare to Changshi.

The bus goes directly to the channel management center, and it is exactly noon when we arrive at the place. It is different from the deserted and decadent shallow urban villages here, and it is even more prosperous than most of the large wholesale markets before the end of the world--

Looking around, there are large and small roadside stalls on the side of the road, some selling clothes, some selling knives, and some collecting supplies...

Seeing that Chi Xian was empty-handed, several stall owners immediately surrounded him.

"Brother, are you also going to explore Oscontinent?"

"Brother, are you a newcomer? If a newcomer goes to Osland for the first time and doesn't prepare anything, there are nine out of ten chances that he will put his life on the line."

"Although the government will also distribute some supplies to newcomers, how can those high-end goods from factories compare to the weapons carefully crafted by masters? Come on, little brother, take a look at my Longquan sword, which was made by a national treasure master. Hair, cutting iron like mud is no problem."

"There is also our family's gun, there is no fall within 70 meters, and it is guaranteed to hit wherever it is aimed..."

"Excuse me."

"I do not need."

...

With great difficulty, Chi Xiancai broke free from the siege of these intermediaries and entered the management hall.

The management lobby is no less noisy than the outside, but there is still one corner that is eerily quiet.

Chi Xian glanced at the sign above, and then walked directly towards the unusually quiet corner.

These windows are surprisingly the place to go through the formalities for the newcomers.

There are not many people in line, but the speed is not generally slow.

Because every time a person is received, the staff will repeatedly confirm: "Do you know that entering Osland is a matter of ten deaths and nine lives?"

"Are you sure you've made up your mind?"

"Would you stop thinking about it?"

Almost most of the people who were asked this question would touch their bony faces after a few minutes of silence, or look at the same bony parents and children in the mobile phone photo album, and then nodded emphatically.

In addition, the government will also distribute a batch of supplies to the newcomers, including a set of clothes, a ration, and an ax or a big knife.

Clothes are made in strict accordance with the clothing style of Osland, which is convenient for newcomers to integrate into Osland.

The government only dared to issue iron weapons to newcomers, because there is also a passage in M state, and it happened to be in the residence of a terrorist organization. When the passage just appeared, the terrorist organization sent people to Osland.

After discovering that the food produced in Oscontinia could also be eaten by Earthlings, they directly thought of looting. Naturally, the local church couldn't tolerate people stealing food, and the two sides immediately launched a fierce battle. In the end, the terrorist organization relied on Armed with advanced guns, they actually defeated the local church and snatched back a large number of food treasures.