079

Almost at the same time.

     Tahe Village.

     These rumors quickly spread among Xia Pengyue and others.

     "What?"

     "Is Chi Shen a god on Earth?"

     "The reason why I was able to be promoted from an ordinary person to a great magician in less than four months is because I served Chi God well, so Chi God specially instructed me to raise my cultivation level to Great magician?"

     The more Xia Peng heard it, he felt that the person who made up these rumors was also a talent, and even such an unreliable incident could be evidence that Chi Shen is a god.

     But the magic elements of the light system around them exploded directly.

     "Xia Dasha was able to be promoted from an ordinary person to a great magician in less than four months. It is obviously our credit. What does it have to do with his surname Chi?"

     The magic element of the light department was extremely wronged.

     "The bully surnamed Chi is too much—"

     "shameless!"

     Hearing this, Xia Pengyue immediately couldn't care less about gossip, he hurriedly walked out while coaxing: "Chi God didn't intend to take your credit, no... Chi God didn't want to take your credit at all... ..."

     "It's all the fault of the person who spread these rumors..."

     ...

     Dugu and others: "..."

     For a while, they didn't know whether to continue to envy Xia Pengyue or continue to envy Xia Pengyue.

     ——If they can also get the favor of magic elements, they are also willing to coax them like coaxing objects every day.

     At this time, Chi Xian came back.

     Seeing Chi Xian, their attention instantly returned to the previous rumors.

     Cao Yang immediately said with a playful smile: "God Chi, I didn't expect you to be really a god?"

     He felt that Chi Xian stayed in the laboratory every day these days, so he probably didn't know about the rumors outside, so he wanted to tease him.

     Chi Xian: "..."

     He really couldn't say for sure.

     After all, although he has passed through the Ascension Thunder Tribulation, after being sucked into the Ascension Passage, he did not enter the legendary fairyland, but directly returned to Earth.

     So now he doesn't know whether he is a god or not.

     However, how did Cao Yang and the others know about this?

     Then he heard Dugu say again: "I heard that Boss Xia was able to be promoted from an ordinary person to a great magician in less than four months because of your advice?"

     Chi Xian: "..."

     He did send a set of his cultivation experience to Xia Pengyue.

     But the main reason, isn't it because he has won the favor of the magic element of the light department alone?

     Liang Hongjun followed up and said, "And you also opened up the five passages on the earth leading to Osland?"

     Chi Xian: "..."