049

The next morning, Shaster's alchemist came over.

     He was wearing a mage robe that didn't really fit, and the beard on his face hadn't been taken care of for at least a month or two.

     Facing Xia Pengyue's extended hand, he shook it casually, then took it back.

     The expression on Xia Pengyue's face froze for a moment, but he quickly came to his senses, and then said enthusiastically: "Master Hall..."

     But before he could finish speaking, he heard Master Hall say, "The City Lord has already told me your thoughts."

     "But alchemy is an extremely profound knowledge. I have been learning alchemy since I was three years old, and it was not until I was thirty that I finally learned something. People like me are already the best among alchemists. gone."

     "So, with all due respect, it is simply impossible for you to learn how to make a magic contract within a few days."

     The task Shaster gave him was to help these ignorant earthlings learn to make magic contracts.

     God knows how busy he is right now - he's been stuck on alchemy for two full years, and now he's wasting precious time with these daydreaming earthlings.

     It's only because he was doing an experiment when he received Shaster's instruction, and the experiment was just at a critical moment, so that he agreed without thinking about it in order to get rid of Shaster as soon as possible.

     So now he only hopes that these earthlings can retreat as soon as possible, so that he can continue to go back to do his experiments.

     Unexpectedly, after hearing these words, although the enthusiasm on the faces of Xia Pengyue and the others disappeared, their expressions were extremely calm.

     You don’t need to guess to know what Master Hall is thinking——

     Don't you just look down on them?

     Before that, there were many people who looked down on them, but just look at their current fate——

     So Xia Pengyue and the others just said: "Oh, is it okay, don't you know if you try it?"

     Because the reactions of Xia Pengyue and others were too flat, Master Hall not only lost the pleasure of venting, but felt that a stone was suddenly stuck in his throat, and he couldn't move up or down.

     He flicked his sleeves violently: "Then try it."

     Xia Pengyue and the others looked at each other, and then took him directly to the laboratory.

     Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the laboratory, the mockery on Master Hall's face froze for a moment.

     Because looking at the spotless laboratory in front of him, the neatly arranged glassware in the cabinet, and the experimental instruments on the floor exuding dazzling metallic luster, he couldn't help but think of the piles in his own laboratory. Pottery bottles and jars that are not at all beautiful, and unpleasant smells that have been emitted for many years.

     But he reacted immediately.

     Even if the experimental equipment of the earthlings is good, so what?

     Don't the people on earth have a saying that poor students have a lot of stationery?

     So he still said that it is a daydream for people on earth to learn to make magic contracts within a few days.