002

"You still have a face to smile?"

The middle-aged woman was furious for a moment: "I knew you would become what you are now. When you got lung disease and were dying, I shouldn't have sold the motorcycle at home to save you."

"What about you, you took your mother's surgery fee and eloped with the Chen family's boy-"

"Did you know your mother almost died?"

"Do you know how badly your sister was hurt by you?"

The more she thought about it, the more angry she became, so that before she could speak clearly, she grabbed a broken broom next to her and wanted to beat Chi Xian hard.

As a result, she was stopped by someone as soon as she lifted the broken broom.

She turned her head and saw that it was Chi Qiuyun who came.

She was trembling while holding the middle-aged woman's hand, her eyes were fixed on Chi Xian in front of her, and beside her stood Chi Qing, who also had red-rimmed eyes.

Seeing Chi Qiuyun's white hair and thin body, Chi Xian's nose felt sore, but he still held back.

He smiled and said, "Mom, Xiaoqing, Aunt Song, I'm back."

Chi Qiuyun's tears fell directly: "Okay, it's good to be back, it's good to be back..."

The middle-aged woman, Aunt Song, wanted to say something at first, but seeing Chi Qiuyun and Chi Qing's appearance, she finally endured it.

After all the street is not the place to talk, and then they go home.

To be precise, he returned to the Chi family's rented house on the fifth floor.

This small apartment with one bedroom, one living room and one kitchen is less than 40 square meters in total. It is very cramped, and there are public toilets and public bathrooms next door, so the taste of the house is really not that good. In addition, this building is still in the last century. In the creation of the 1980s, there are even more cracks on the roof and walls than on the skin of the cantaloupe, so you can imagine how dilapidated and messy it is.

But Chi Xian couldn't dislike it at all. Even after stepping into the Nascent Soul in the last life, he had his own fairy peak, which covered an area of several thousand acres. Later, when he went to other secular worlds, he lived in those dynasties. The palace that the emperor vacated specially for him.

Because this is the place where he has lived for more than 20 years, the sofa in the living room has been repaired countless times, and he used to sleep on it for more than ten years.

He reached out and touched an old pine picture hanging on the wall. It was drawn by his father, and it was a copy of Zhang Daqian's work.

Because it has been hung for more than 20 years, no matter how carefully maintained it is, the surface of the paper has turned yellow, and a lot of mildew spots can be vaguely seen on the corners and corners.

Only then did Chi Xian truly feel a sense of steadfastness in his heart!

Chi Xian couldn't help but reached out and touched the old hot water bottle beside him.

Of course, it would be even better if his stomach didn't suddenly growl at this time.

Chi Qiuyun, who had been looking at him with red eyes all the time, finally came to her senses. She was almost on the same arm: "Are you hungry? I'll cook for you... No, there seems to be no food at home, Xiao Qing, Go to the supermarket and buy some."