028

"What's called... how can there be any God of Light in this world?"

     "What's the matter with opening the city gate and letting people from the Church of Killing God come in?"

     "Isn't the Church of Killing God a church founded by evil dark believers?"

     ...

     "Are these, are these real?"

     The civilians and slaves were all dumbfounded. They repeated these words over and over again, and the expressions on their faces gradually changed from excitement to anger.

     The deacons and pastors in charge of the donation box were the first to react. Although they didn't know what the big screen in front of them was, and they didn't know why Bishop Broad and the others conspiring in the meeting room would appear on the big screen, but they You know, if you let this big screen go down again, they will all be finished.

     So they squeezed forward like crazy, but there were too many people around, and they tried their best, but they couldn't move forward even a meter.

     Then, as if they remembered something, they turned their heads to look at the city guards who were in charge of maintaining order, and ordered, "Quick, smash that big screen, smash it!"

     However, not only did the city guards not obey their orders, but they gave them a mocking glance.

     Immediately after, they turned their heads and rushed towards the church building with guns, shouting loudly: "The Church of Casta City colluded with the Church of Killing God, betrayed His Majesty the God of Light, and intends to murder the owner of the city and all residents of Casta City , The evidence is solid, the city lord has an order to arrest all the priests in the city immediately, and ask the people in the city to go home immediately and hide in the basement to avoid accidental injury."

     "The Church of Casta City colluded with the Church of Killing God and betrayed His Majesty the God of Light..."

     Hearing this, the deacons and pastors felt their eyes go dark.

     Not to mention Bishop Broad and others in the church building.

     "What's going on, what's going on here?"

     Bishop Brod's eyes were tearing apart.

     The meeting room is obviously full of restrictions, why did the picture of their secret conversation appear on that big screen.

     Captain Elliott was also furious: "It must be that little bastard, it must be the trick of that little bastard."

     "And those city guards, no wonder we asked half of the city guards to help us maintain order in the city. That little bastard agreed so readily. It turned out that he had this idea— —”

     At the beginning, they proposed to let the city guards allocate half of their manpower to help them maintain order in the city. Their original intention was to weaken the guards at the city gate. of a knife.

     ——Because if you think about it, you know who hung up the big screen, not to mention that they are already heading towards the church building.

     What is stealing chickens without losing rice, this is it!

     But these are not important anymore, what is important is what should they do now?

     "What else can I do?"

     A middle-aged man in a red robe led a large group of people into the door with a livid face: "Now that everyone in Casta City knows your plan, why don't you just follow your plan and kill God?" As agreed by the church, give them Casta City."