011

Hearing this, the other onlookers were silent for a while, and couldn't help persuading them: "Well, Qiuyun, otherwise, you should go and have a look."

"Yeah yeah."

...

They were really thinking about Chi Qiuyun, otherwise, how could they go along with what the old hag Liu Cuihua said.

Hearing this, Chi Qing's eyes were red, and her lips had been bitten by herself.

She originally hoped that even five years ago, Chi Xian really ran away with money because he was afraid that they would become his burden, but now Chi Xian has really repented, so he came back to find them.

But she never expected that Chi Xian would disappear again the day after his return.

Although what he said was that he was going to go out and see if he could get a job.

And the night before yesterday, they also received a call from him, saying that he had found a suitable job, because the company was in a hurry to hire people, so he had already taken up the job, and it would take two days before he was free to come back.

"What looking for a job?"

"Which position in the society is not a carrot or a pit. If he Chi Xian has such great skills, he can find a good job after going out for a day, so why does he need to come back and join you?"

"So I see, he definitely ran away with the money again."

"As for why you need to make a special call to you? It's not easy! Nine times out of ten, it's because you are afraid that you will call the police immediately, and he will be arrested before he runs far. Maybe even the person who called you A phone call is also recorded in advance, just to delay time."

Chi Xian: "..."

It's really a pity that Liu Cuihua didn't write detective novels.

Because that phone call was really a recording he had recorded in advance, just to appease Chi Qiuyun and the others temporarily.

Chi Qiuyun's eyes instantly turned red.

She also didn't want to believe Liu Cuihua's words, and she also wanted to believe Chi Xian, especially when she knew that Liu Cuihua was just coming to see their house as a joke and to ridicule them.

What's more, can she not know who her son is?

It is a fact that Chi Xian suddenly disappeared five years ago with 250,000 medical expenses.

Now it is also true that he disappeared again - they have called him several times today, but none of them got through.

So she really didn't have the courage to believe him now.

Even Aunt Song, who had always been violent, fell silent for the first time.

Seeing them looking like mourning concubines, Liu Cuihua only felt refreshed for a while.

Three days ago, because of Chi Xian's words, she was so annoyed that she ran to her son Liu Liang's wife's house to question her, but when she heard her words, Liu Liang's wife only gave her a contemptuous look, and let her go. People kicked her out.

Fortunately, Liu Liang just came back from get off work, so she didn't lose more face.

Only then did she know that Liu Liang had known about his wife's crap for a long time, and also knew that the son she gave birth to was not his offspring.