𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

Start from the beginning

"Why just the furniture?" Grim asked, a little disappointed that she wasn't planning on remodeling the entire dorm until he yelped upon the lounge suddenly lighting up like an aurora. "Mrah?!" The glow resembled ice crystals glowing in a dark ice cave. Grim noticed how Y/n's eyes glowed slightly along with her hair (Like an Archon's glow), making her look like a heavenly snow women.

"I believe someone I used to know likes old and abandoned buildings. But since we'll be staying here, I must make the inside look...more clean," Y/n explained to Grim as she placed him down onto the floor. She laid her hand out in front of her, causing ice particles to surround her. "Replace the old...with the new..."

Y/n recited the spell in completely accuracy. Mist surrounded the whole interior that spread throughout the dorm and transform the furniture. The crown princess noticed that furniture's in the lounge and the whole interior resembled her estate from her past life. A past life as the Mist Hashira.

The ground turned into tatami mats, as the pictures that were broken on the floor returned to its original place as if time had been reversed. Grim watched the transformation in awe. He even hopped on the window ledge and looked up, noticing that the sky glowed. "Whoa! What is that cool light in the sky? It's like the sky's awake!" he jumped excitedly.

"Those lights are called Auroras," Y/n says as mist from upstairs flowed downstairs like water, indicating that the room has been finished as large holes in the walls and floors have been fixed. Most doors had been replaced with shoji-style sliding doors, minus the front door.

*
Lumikuinen Minka - Lounge

(The picture gives a rough idea on what it looks like

(The picture gives a rough idea on what it looks like. Imagine that the floor is made from tatami mats and the furniture is traditional japanese ones)

The mist faded away, leaving behind brand new future lounge. Most of the colors were of different shades of blue. "Whoa..." Grim gasped in awe.

"This is...tolerable for now," Y/n says in approval, faceplanting onto the traditional couch that was very comfortable, fluffy even. In front of the couch was a low table made of Permafrostine wisteria wood with a traditional Permafrostine tea set made from porcelain. The fireplace in between the windows was much cleaner as a large flat-screen smart television was placed onto top of the fireplace with it's remove on the side table next to the couch.

Just before Y/n could even take a few more minutes of rest, the sound of thunder was heard with rain following right after. It was raining quite hard as the sound scared Grim. "GWAH! It's pouring out there!" he yelped. Y/n sat up as Grim hopped on her lap, shaking slightly as she watched the rain, since the couch was facing the windows.