// fifteen //

The reputation of Sophie (and Adora by association) ha changed dramatically. As the two of them walked down the halls, the students looked at them in anticipation. As if wanting to be their friend.

Hell, people invited them to sit at lunch (something very new for the two of them.) They introduced themselves between classes and they gave out complements to Sophie eyes. 

Dex invited Adora over while he was making brown-eye drops that had been a huge request at slurps and burps. (She wanted to know more about the ingredients but didn't want to distract Lady Galvin again.) 

Sophie had become... popular? Sophie told Adora all about how weird it was. Adora agreed. It was odd having people greet her has 'Sophie's friend' or 'the other girl.' 

They still sat by Marella, Dex and at times Jensi. They talked to her on the first day, they were allowed. 

Her sessions were decent. She still couldn't manifest, nor could she levitate anything. Anything had had to do with 'Magic' she couldn't do. On the other hand, Sophie had no issue with the 'Magic' side of it. Everything came so easily to her. Usually they partnered up because they were best friends, they still are but now they just need to be partners. 

They still stuck together. They did chores together, even when Lady Galvin moved Sophie to the back of the class, Adora went with her. Adora claims it's because 'She needs to details of the explosions' (which happened frequently) so she can gossip but it's really because she was...a bit scared. 

Grady told Sophie that it was good she was popular, Bronte would have a more difficult time getting her expelled. 

Adora was scared to be seen without Sophie. Sophie was the center of popularity for the two of them. Hell Adora had people coming up to her asking for her to introduce them to Sophie. Who was she without Sophie? Ben if Sophie couldn't be open about being a telepath, at least she got that validation. If they had another Councillor meeting to see if they had improved, Sophie could show them all the telepath-y things she learned. Adora would look like a parrot, rattling off the written things she learned. 

After a small chase after Biana, an awkward moment with Dex and a bit of confusion when they arrived at Havenfield, the two girls rushed in different directions. 

Sophie rushed with Grady to... tame a giant purple mound of fur... Edaline was horseback riding a very upset mammoth and the gnomes were chasing rabbits with antlers. Adora decided to help the gnomes. 

After taking a second to ask a gnome what the issue was, les ring they had to get them back in a pen, Adora ran with the gnomes to catch the rabbit-moose-things. 

Adora made it a sport, running around the place and catching the rabbits like footballs, she then would hand them to a gnome who would calm them and put them in a pen. 

"Woo! That was fun!" She said when she was done. The gnomes thanked her. "Oh really, no worries." She then saw Sophie running to Edaline concerned. She ran to Sophie to see her holding a small creature. 

"Edaline! I need you help. Do you think you can save him?" 

Edaline touched the little furry creature that looked like an adorable mix between a Bat and a small chubby meerkat. "He has some deep scratches, and his leg looked broken but we can try." They went inside and Adora was about to follow when she saw a small furry animal in a bush. Another rabbit!

She knelt down to a bush to see a Mama Rabbit-moose with a bunch of tiny ones around. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt family game night?" She cooed. "Come on, let's get you to your pen." She leant out a hand and before she knew it they had all scurried onto her arm like hawks. "Well okay then."