~Chapter 10~

Deep inside your mind I have given you false peace Bipo.

I will get Him out my mind no matter what. No matter the cost.

Well thats a dark way to recount my time of the past two days.

Today is Friday, May 5th. Aka(also known as) Cinco De Mayo! Which means I get tacos tonight! YES!

Thursday was a bunch of routine stuff. It was just 

Stand up

Sit down

Walk forward

Present

Test

Learn

Lecture

Bipo was very present in my life yesterday. He sat? stood? Beside me as I did my work constantly asking what I was doing. As if anyone doesn't know what freaking biology is. The basics are men and women are different due to chromosomes and hormones and what the world is composed of things like lipids, carbohydrates, nucleic acids, and proteins. He didn't understand a single word of it.

I honestly still don't know how he sat at a freaking ninety degree angle for forty-five minutes; while I listened to my english teacher ramble on about the book we had just finished reading. Maybe he was in a chair on his side? Maybe he just has awesome thigh, calves, and quad strength. 

Imagine putting your head in between those thighs...... 

No! Nope! Bad thought Lavender! Very bad thought! You have a boyfriend whom you love and care for if you want your brains to be squeezed out ask him.

But he doesn't have the same charisma as Bipo.....

A small quiet voice spoke. Recently an internal voice had started to talk to me. But only on the topic of Bipo. 

I think I need to go see a therapist. Actually that is exactly what I will do! (nOtE the *&$# )28:$7;29,)

"What is the point of this thing that has both numbers and letters? It has no value in real world problems." Bipo piped in as I was doing my homework.

"Well Bipo this happens to be the fun thing our teachers like to call math. This is really advanced math and it solves for the missing area of certain areas and objects. Which is sort of useful in a sense." I answer with little care or thought. "Wait haven't you done math before. I mean you said you are older than eighteen." I inquired.

"Indeed I am older than eighteen, but I have never seen that form of what you call 'math'. Where I am we use 2047*;#"292 9172;+9#/+,kaoxhwocm instead. It is much easier in comparison. If you lived with me you wouldn't have to do all of this." Bipo said. Although I wasn't sure what he said after 'we use'.

"Bipo I hope you realize that I couldn't understand what you said after we use. Its like my brain tuned it out or messed around with the letters." I replied.

"Intriguing. I can hear everything you say clearly. From dates to years. To every name, but yours. It seems much more is censored on your end." He replied to me thoughtfully.

I was thinking of something to ask him when I realized I needed to get something for Lucas. I had been ignoring him a bit for the last couple days and wanted to apologize.